Chapter 53

*Bri POV *

We pulled into the drive way of the house everyone is staying at, seeing it's down the street from mine. I walked in, hearing shouts coming from the living room like they are playing a video game. Matt lead us in, Cameron walking in front of me as if they were hiding me.

"GUYS! Look at who I found!!"

I heard the game being paused and heard them all yell "CAMERON" "Oh hey man" "Sup Cam!".

"I also found someone else.."

The room fell silent as Matt turned around and grabbed me, pulling me into everones sight. Every object fell along with everyone's jaw as Matt threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Uh.. Surprise?"

Once I said that everyone jumped up and tackled me to the ground, making me laugh as Gilinsky straddled me like he was a koala bear.

"J-jack, I can't b-breathe!"

He got off of me as I sat up and smiled at everyone, and then I saw Nash towards the back so I ran and jumped on him, making him laugh.

"Hi Nash!!"

"Hey Bri!"

I looked around the room, noticing a new face that sat beside Carter. She was honestly drop dead gorgeous, even though I was still upset with Carter for what he did.

"Hey Carter, who's this?"

"Uh, this is my new girlfriend, Maggie."

"Oh, well hi Maggie I'm Bri, you are honestly so pretty"

"Thank you so much, you are flawless"

I turned back to carter, bending down a little so I was right by his ear.

"Is this the girl that.. ya know.. that night?"

"No, I'll talk to you about it later"

"Okay, good"

Everyone went back to their spots, and I sat on Cameron's lap since there was no spots left. They were playing Mario Cart and Aaron tossed me his controller, making me smile and join the game.

Now this is home.

*Luke POV *

I woke up with another pain coming from my stomach, interrupting my nap. I grabbed my phone seeing that Bri told me where the medicine was. I dragged myself out of bed, wrapping my big blue fuzzy blanket around me as I tried to wake myself up. I went to the cabinet in her bathroom, finding the pills she told me to take that should help calm my stomach. Walking back to my room, I grabbed my laptop knowing I won't be able to sleep with this pain. I checked my emails, seeing my mom emailed me and I had a group message titiled 'Unknown'. I clicked on it, seeing it was from three of my closest friends back from Australia. Ashton, Calum, Michael, and I started to make a band 5 Seconds of Summer but my life kinda took a bad turn and I left them and my mom. They were explaining how they wanted to visit me which is surprising since they haven't contacted me in about two years.

I ignored the email, closing my lap top and turning on Netflix.

I woke up for the third time today, my stomach feeling a little better so I got up and went to take a shower.

I got out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my waste as i walked out and down the stairs to the laundry room so I can get a pair of briefs. When I was about to go up the stairs, the front door opened revealing Tristyn with a lot of bags that soon fell to the floor as she saw me standing in just a towel.