Chapter 11

Jackson's POV

The memories weren't painful anymore. I got over it a long time ago but I guess I changed a bit after that. I was still pretty young then and maybe that was why I was so stupid and naive but still, it was more like a life lesson and it was difficult for me to just trust anyone regardless. It was also the reason why I haven't been in a relationship ever since. I was scared if I got my heart broken again. I never even got close to any girl enough to actually like anyone. Well that and after debuting as a singer, I rarely had the time anymore. And it became more hard to differentiate whether someone actually liked you for who you truly were or just because of the fame.

'Yo Jackson!' Bam bam peeked his head into the room, breaking me out of my thoughts. 'Come and have dinner. We brought pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!!'

'Alright, alright. I'm coming.' I shouted back at him and aimed a pillow at his head, annoyed. Bam bam and Yugyeom were such a handful sometimes, them being the youngest, but we all loved them a lot.

I put on a large sweatshirt and joggers and went to the living room to join the rest.

'Where's Yugyeom?' I asked, noticing that he was the only one missing.

'I don't know. But he said that he needed to buy a few stuff so he went out shopping with a friend,' Youngjae answered.

'What? Yugyeom going out on his own ? That's a first. I thought you wouldn't allow him to go anywhere unattended JB?'

'Yeah, well he told me the person he was going out for shopping is his cousin sister so I suppose it's okay.'

Cousin sister? He never mentioned anything  about a cousin sister visiting earlier or one that lived in Seoul. I couldn't do anything about it then so I decided to question him later when he got home.

'Are you doing okay yourself? You seem a bit off the past two days?' Jaebum asked, focusing all the attention on him. Figured he'd be the one to notice, being the responsible leader and a big brother.

'Yeah I'm good. Just been stressed out about work. That's all.'

'It's still unlike you. Usually you're the one who lightens up everyone's mood when we're frustrated.'

'I'm fine.' I said, faking a laugh. 'Jb is so concerned because he loves me that much huh?' I added as I poked his cheek,trying to change the subject, only earning a hit on the shoulder from him but at least it laid him off my back as he continued eating again.

We all discussed about the project for the rest of the hour while we finished our pizza. I needed something to get her off my mind anyways. My mind kept drifting off to her even though I kept on chiding myself and telling my brain 'NO!' but both my heart and my brain were equally stubborn.

The clock struck ten and we all decided to get some rest since we had dozens of programmes the following day.

'Why isn't Yugyeom home yet? Aren't you worried?' I asked JB again,as he was about to leave.

'I called him and he's already on his way. Maybe just five minutes more.'

'Oh okay.' Already keeping a mental note in my head to scold him for coming back so late.

I headed back to my room and flopped on the bed, planning of going through my schedule for the next day. But thoughts of her started pouring in again since I was alone with no other distractions. Why couldn't I stop thinking about her?!

Just then, I heard the main door open and footsteps walking their way towards my room and I knew who it was right away.

'Yugyeom! You better have a good explanation before I strangle you.' I shouted just as he entered.