Chapter 12

Jackson's POV

For the next few days, the rest of the team and I were drowned in a lot of work and not to mention the intense choreography practices but even that couldn't dampen my mood or the happiness that I felt inside. No matter how tired I was at the end of the day, I made sure to at least go see her for a few minutes at the cafe. Just thinking about getting to meet her after work later gave me all the energy I needed to get through the long hours of practice. I couldn't remove the goofy grin that had somehow been permanently plastered on my face after that day.

I wanted to scream out of happiness again as I punched the air with my fist.

'Uhh. .Are you alright there Jackson? You know.. I mean up here?' Bam bam asked,gesturing at his head and snickering.

'Yeah Jackson! How can you not be tired and I'm here, feeling like I'm gonna collapse to my early death?! I haven't even lived half my life yet!' Youngjae said, panting as he wiped his sweat off with his towel.

'Err..drink organic tea to keep healthy and work out to increase cardio?' I replied, flexing my biceps in front of Younjae's face.

'Uh huh. We believe you. You were like a lost puppy a few days ago and now you suddenly have this super energy and grinning like a fool half of the time on your own? Sounds suspicious. Either that, or the pressure has finally messed up your brains. So which one is it ?' Youngjae asked with a smirk on his face and eagerly waiting for my reply.

'I'm just super pumped for this project all of a sudden that's all.' I said but not really looking at him. I know that we're close friends, heck, he's been my closest friend since our trainee days but I didn't wanna tell anyone just yet, apart from Yugyeom, that is. I did wanna let everyone know that she was mine but things slipped into the media so easily these days and the media could be really brutal. I didn't wanna put her through all that. And I liked the fact that I could spend a few good hours being just me with her and far away from flashing cameras.

'Alright. No more time for slacking guys. Right from the top!' JB shouted as he entered the room. Everybody groaned and got up to practice again at his orders.

But I was thankful. Somehow luck was always on my side and saved me from all these interrogations.
--------------------------

Four hours later and everybody were thoroughly spent and lying down on the floor, resting. But I was too excited to go meet her to feel exhausted and besides, I had something special in store for her the next day since we were going to have practice only till noon. I immediately packed up my things and sprinted towards my destination,reaching the cafe earlier than usual. I was probably sweating like a pig but I'd worry about that later. The moment I saw her, I ran to give a hug from behind, squeezing her tight.

Jackson you've been acting like a crazy girl in love these days. But who cares??!

'Whoa Jackson! You planning to squeeze me to death?' She laughed while putting her hands on mine.

'I just missed you so so so so much!' I let her go, still grinning from ear to ear and sat beside her.

'How are classes going along?' I asked, taking a handful of French fries from her plate and stuffing it all in my mouth.

She was gaping at me with her jaws wide open,a look of disbelief on her face.'You, Jackson are such a pig!' She laughed at my face,the ends of the French fries protruding from my mouth.

'Mwat?' I asked with my mouth still full, ' mam hungwy..' I looked at her innocently and finished swallowing, 'I haven't had the time to have a decent meal all day and the moment we were done, I rushed here to see you,' I said, pouting as I did so.

'And that's why I love you.' She smiled and gave me a light peck on my cheek.

'I love you too!' I kissed her back on her cheeks with my greasy ketchup stained lips.

'Eeew Jackson!' She shouted as she took the tissues from the stand and wiped her face,swatting my arm while she was at it.

I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. I loved teasing her, she just looked so adorable.

'Oh guess what? Guess what? Guess what?'

'What?' She asked as she stopped what she was doing and looked over at me.

'I have somewhere I wanna take you tomorrow so you better be ready by 5! I'll pick you up!'

'Where are we going?'

'It's a surprise. You'll see!'

My phone's notifications buzzed and I checked the messages. My eyes widened when I saw a lot of angry texts from JB telling me to get my butt home with the short warning attached at the end of it,'OR ELSE!' Maybe I should've let him know before I left. But I didn't expect that there would be an urgent meeting with the producer that evening as I read the entire message.

Not wanting to mess with JB's anger more, I bade good bye to Riannon reminding her again of our date the following evening. I sure couldn't wait till the next day as I ran back to the dorm again, not looking forward to JB's wrath.

To be continued in the next. I wasn't really sure if you'd prefer long chapters so i just divided it into two. :) Hope you enjoy.
Your gif ;)