Chapter 30

Jackson's POV

Countless possibilities were running through my head and I was on the edge of losing it as image after image of what could be happening to Riannon right now flipped over, making my anger spike up past the boiling point. I tucked my head in between my elbows and rested my forehead against the steering wheel as I waited for Jinyoung to set up whatever was needed to track her down. It didn't help that everytime I tried to calm myself, an image of her bruised face and body after that psychopath Ryan, hurt her suddenly resurfaced in my memories. I pressed hard onto the cold wheel, grabbing onto a fistful of hair, trying my best to suppress a scream.

I jerked back when I felt a hand on my shoulder,' Don't worry man, we'll find her.' Jinyoung looked at me,sadness and worry embedded in those eyes. I looked at the dried blood smeared on his face, the frequent wince of pain everytime he moved and wondered if I should have just called the ambulance and forced him to stay. He wasn't in a good condition so why would he risk his life?

'I really think you shouldn't go Park. I'll somehow manage. And besides I already called Yugyeom and the other guys and they're bringing the police with them.' I tried to convince him, worried about his current state.

'No!' He looked up from the laptop,'I cannot just sit by and idly wait,I need to make sure she's okay. We both care about her more than anything and you know you would feel the same too if you were in my place.' He added the last statement in a softer tone.

I couldn't help but agree with him. Even though we've had our differences, we needed to put everything aside to find her.
'So, are you sure this thing, whatever you placed on her clothes will help us locate her?' I asked, unsure and impatient.

'Yes, I already told you earlier. My security head had sought out the very best and these were imported from the facilities in the States, tested and reaffirmed by my men. So please, sit quietly for a few minutes and let me work Wang.' Jinyoung finished, a slight note of annoyance in his voice. I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down, as agitated as I was inside. Laying my head back down on the wheel, I counted each second that passed by, the sound of my watch ticking ringing loudly in my ears.

126 seconds in and I was already growing restless again when I heard a loud thump on the dashboard. 'Yes!! Finally we're in! I found her Jackson!!' He exclaimed, elation filled his every being. I couldn't withhold my emotions no longer and was about to reply when I heard a painful groan from the speakers.

Riannon.

My heart stopped beating and my blood immediately turned cold. I noticed Jinyoung had stiffened in his seat as well, the smile on his face replaced with fear.

'Jinyoung, you got the location right? We need to go right now!!' I shouted, turning the engine on and stepping hard on the gas pedals.

'Right.' Jinyoung snapped back to reality, collecting his thoughts in order again as he pressed in the coordinates on my GPS. 'I'm sending these to my security as well and to Yugyeom and the rest.' I could only nod as I kept my eyes on the road, listening intently to the directions, and praying that she is alright till we get to her.

'Oh baby,' Ryan's sickening voice followed, my mind already thinking of millions of ways to kill the bastard if he hurts her in any way. 'That's the guy.' Jinyoung mouthed softly, his eyes filled with dread as well as hatred.

'You're finally awake? I was about to cut my accomplice's throat off for giving you an overdose of the drug. I thought you wouldn't wake up anymore. He gets to keep his head for today.' His maniacal laugh sounded through the car. 'Isn't this fun? It's like deja vu all over again..except no one will be there to save you this time darling so I have you all to myself now.'