chapter 15

Jack started doodled in his notebook. Mark looked over at Jack.

Jack didn't notice mark staring. Mark watched Jack doodle

*time skip to lunch *

Jack got his lunch and sat down at his table. Mark got his lunch and walked to Jack's table

Jack looked up to see mark, he smiled brightly. Mark smiled back and sat down.

"Hey Mr. Sleepyhead" jack joked smiling.Mark rolled his eyes playfully, "Hey, Mr. Tease."

  Jack playfully stuck his tongue out at mark. Mark shook his head and smiled a bit.

Jack giggled a bit. Mark smiled and he suddenly felt an itch in his chest. He lifted up his shirt and scratched his chest.

Jack looked over at mark and blushed madly when he saw marks chest or well some of it. Jack stared at marks chest. Mark saw this and smirked a bit, "Like what you see, Jack?"

Jack blushed more and looked away shyly. Mark smiled and pulled his shirt back down

Jack was a blushing mess. Mark chuckled, "You're so cute"

Jack blushed more, "stop" he said in an adorable squeaky voice. Mark grinned and ruffled Jack's hair, "Alright, alright. I'll stop teasing ya"

Jack covered his face in his hands. Mark chuckled and started eating.

Jack was so flustered and embarrassed. "Jacky, are you okay?" mark asked

Jack uncovered his face, "other than being flustered, I'm ok" he said shyly. Mark gave Jack a soft smile and nodded, "Okay, I'm sorry if I went too far.."

"I-its ok" jack stuttered a bit. Mark smiled at Jack before he continued eating

Jack started to eat his food. Mark finished his food.

Jack continued eating. Mark looked at Jack

Jack didn't notice Mark staring at him as he ate his lunch. Mark smiled to himself

Jack finished his food and looked at mark. Mark grinned at Jack

Jack smiled back. Mark stuck his tongue out at Jack