chapter 37

*hello everyone this is the author, markxjack, speaking and i just want to say SMUT UP A HEAD!*

Jack noticed this and giggled a bit. Mark whined a bit in his sleep

Jack didn't hear mark whine, he took out his phone and started to play a game. Mark whined more, "Jack.."

"What?" Jack asked. Mark moved around more and moaned

Jack blushed and looked at mark, "mark?" He asked. Mark moaned, "Jack~"

Jack blushed more and put a hand on marks shoulder. Mark moaned, "Ngh~ Oh god... Jack~"

Jack blushed madly, he started to shake mark a bit. Mark whined before slowly starting to wake up

Jack was a bit of a blushing mess and his brain was freaking out at how mark had been moaning his name. Mark opened his eyes and yawned. His face was red and Mark had a bit of a... problem... in his pants.

Jack looked at mark and smiled, acting as if nothing happen or tried to. "Morning mark" he joked. Mark blushed and stared at Jack

Jack noticed mark staring, "what's up?" He asked trying not to stutter. Mark seemed dazed, "I... Jack... You're really hot..."

Jack blushed, "u-um thank y-you" he said shyly. Mark stared at Jack and bit his lip.

Jack couldn't help but blushed more, 'say something!' His mind yelled. "D-did you have a good nap?" Jack asked smiling shyly at mark. Mark licked his lips, "I did."

"That's good" jack said smiling, he ruffled Marks hair. Mark sat up and pinned Jack to the bed

Jack yelped and blushed madly, "m-merk! What a-are you d-doing?" He squeaked out. Mark looked at Jack, "I had an interesting dream..."

"A-about what?" Jack asked. "You." Mark looked at Jack with lust

"W-what about m-me" jack asked. Mark leaned forward, "Just you being hot and driving me crazy~" He whispered in Jack's ear

Jack blushed a deep shade of red and his heart started racing REALLY FAST. Mark suddenly blinked and looked at Jack, "Shit. I'm sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Jack gulped, "i-i.....what was that?" He asked talking about earlier when pinned him down and had lust in his eyes one minute but now is worried and caring."I'm sorry... I was thinking with my dick, not my head. And I didn't think about how you were feeling and I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable..." mark explained. 

"I-its fine, I d-don't feel u-uncomfortable. F-flustered though? Yes" jack said smiling shyly up at mark. Truth be told, jack was a bit turned on by how dominate mark was but the shy smol bean won't admit it even if you paid him $10000! Mark was sitting on top of Jack and he felt something half-hard under his butt. Mark looked at Jack with a raised eyebrow.

Jack blushed and looked away shyly. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's cheek, "Do you wanna do something about that or do you want me to do something about it?"

"Y-you can d-do something a-about it i-if you w-want" jack said shyly and a bit embarrassed. Mark smiled and got off of Jack. He hooked his thumb under the waistband of Jack's boxers and looked at Jack as if to ask "Are you sure?"

jack blushed but nodded. Mark slowly pulled down Jack's boxers and bit his lip