chapter 25

"Why do you like me?" Jack asked curiously. Mark stared at Jack, "You're smart... and really really nice... And patient... and cool and you're so beautiful..." Mark blushed and looked away. "You make me feel really happy"

Jack blushed and smiled, "you make me feel really happy too!". Mark grinned, "I really like you"

"I really like you too...actually..." Jack trailed off blushing. Mark stared at Jack, "Hm?"

"I-i've had a-a crush on you s-since the beginning o-of the school y-year....i-i was always too shy and nervous to go up a-and talk to you....the day you started talking to me, I thought it was a dream...or well a joke, since I wouldn't have never guessed my crush who is the most popular guy in the school to come and hang out with me, the...less popular guy in the school. " Jack explained, chuckling at the last part. Mark blushed and stared at Jack. He pulled Jack into a tight hug.

Jack squeaked and blushed. Mark kissed Jack's forehead sweetly.

Jack blushed more, "stop it, y-you're too sweet!". "No, you're so cute. I can't help it." Mark smiled

Jack blushed and hid his face in marks neck. Mark smiled, "You're so adorable"

Jack was so flustered, "m-mark!" He yelped. Mark smirked, "That's my name, don't wear it out... Well, I mean. Not until tonight that is~" Mark said in a flirty tone

Jack's face went to a deep shade of red. Mark smiled at Jack

Jack playfully hit marks shoulder. Mark chuckled.

Jack pouted. Mark ruffled Jack's hair, "I was joking, beautiful."

Jack giggled. Mark smiled at Jack's giggle, "You're so precious"

Jack blushed and smiled shyly. Mark smiled and pecked Jack's nose, "So."

jack smiled and 'accidentally' put his hand up marks shirt. Mark blushed and stared at Jack.

Jack smiled innocently and put his hand on marks bare chest. Mark bit his lip and blushed more

Jack started rubbing marks chest slowly. "J-Jack.." Mark said, blushing madly

"Yes, darling?" Jack asked looking up at mark, as he rubbed marks chest slowly. Mark bit his lip harder and closed his eyes.

Jack smiled and took his hand out of marks shirt. Mark almost let out a whine. He opened his eyes and looked at Jack.

Jack smiled innocently at mark. Mark cupped Jack's face and leaned in, making it look like he was gonna kiss Jack, but he kissed Jack's cheek (very close to his lips) instead.

Jack blushed and smiled. Mark smiled back. His heart was pounding because of how close he was to kissing Jack.

Jack sighed knowing he had to get home at some point, "well, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked smiling at mark. Mark felt a bit sad Jack had to leave, but he nodded, "Yeah, see ya." Mark kissed Jack's cheek again

Jack giggled and placed a small and gentle kiss on marks forehead. Mark blushed and smiled at Jack. He ruffled Jack's hair, "See ya, Jacky."

"See ya, marky!" Jack said smiling as he started walking home with the flowers mark gave him. Mark walked home as well. He grinned to himself and texted Felix about everything