chapter 27

"Hey! Those make Christmas colors" jack joked giggling. Mark chuckled and nodded.

*time skip*

Once mark and jack were done eating, they talked for a bit. Jack suddenly felt a rain drop fall onto his nose. It started to rain. Luckily, Mark brought an umbrella. He opened it up and pulled Jack closer, which resulted in the two being so close together, their noses were almost touching.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!!!!" Félix yelled out. Jack blushed madly. Mark blushed and turned towards Jack. He put a hand on Jack's cheek and leaned in.

Jack leaned in as well. Their lips touched. Mark kissed Jack passionately.

Jack kissed back passionately. Mark caressed Jack's cheek with his thumb.

Jack leaned into the touch while they two kissed. Felix was smiling and shaking his head with his arms crossed. He brushed some nonexistent dust of his shoulders and smiled smugly, "My work here is done." He walked away.

Jack wrapped his arms around mark's neck as they kissed. Mark smiled into the kiss and set the umbrella down. He put a hand on Jack's waist.

Jack's hair and clothes were getting wet but he didn't care and got closer to mark so that his and mark's chest are touching. Mark blushed and kissed Jack lovingly.

Jack kissed back sweetly. Mark didn't want to pull away, but he sadly needed air. He gently pulled away and smiled at Jack.

Jack smiled back, "god, I love you". Mark blushed madly, "I love you too"

Jack pecked marks lips. Mark grinned.

Jack blushed, "can I come over to your house?" He asked mark kindly. Mark smiled and nodded, "Sure, help me clean up all the picnic stuff."

Jack nodded and helped mark clean up. The two had everything clean up and Mark put it all in a basket, "Let us go to my house!"

"Ok!" Jack said smiling. The two started walking to marks house. Mark opened the door and the two walked in.

Jack walks into marks room and jumps on the bed. Mark chuckled and shook his head. He set the picnic stuff on the table and walked to the room

Jack had taken off his wet shirt. Mark blushed and stared at Jack

Jack noticed mark and smiles, "hi!". Mark blushed, "Hi"

Jack grabbed a hoodie (which was marks) and put it on, the hoodie was pretty big for him. Jack took off his wet pants. Mark blushed more and bit his lip

Jack laid down on marks bed. Mark smiled and sat on the bed, "Comfortable?"

jack shook his head.Mark tilted his head, "Why not?"

"Because I wanna cuddle with my marky" jack pouted. Mark blushed and smiled, "Your marky?"

"Yes, my marky" jack said smiling. Mark grinned and laid on the bed next to Jack.

Jack smiled and cuddled up to the warmth of mark. Mark wrapped an arm around Jack's waist

Jack blushed and laid his head on marks chest. Mark smiled, "I didn't officially ask you..." He looked at Jack, "Jack, would you do me the honor of being my cute boyfriend?"

Jack blushed more, "y-yes!" He said shyly. Mark grinned and pecked Jack's lips, "Great!"