chapter 38

*hello everyone this is the author, markxjack, speaking and i just want to say SMUT UP A HEAD!*

Jack couldn't help but moan when his dick hit the cold air once it was freed from Jack's boxers.Mark wrapped his fingers around Jack's dick and pumped it slowly

Jack moaned softly. Mark continued to pump it slowly

Jack let out more soft moans. Mark kissed Jack's tip as he started to pump it a bit faster.

Jack moaned a bit louder, "mmm~.... f-fuck~....m-merk~" he moaned. Mark blushed and he felt his erection twitch at Jack moaning his name. He pumps Jack faster.

Jack started moaning louder, moaning marks name from time to time. Mark licked his lips and leaned down. He pumped Jack slowly again as he licked at Jack's tip.

Jack let out a small whine. Mark slipped the tip of Jack's tip in his mouth. He sucked and licked as he pumped Jack's dick faster again

"Aahhh!~" jack moaned out. Mark sucked and licked more and he pumped Jack faster. He teased the slit of Jack's cock with his tongue

Jack was a moaning mess, he felt so close. Mark pumped Jack as fast as he could and he sucked harder.

Jack suddenly moaned out marks name as he came. Mark pulled away from Jack's dick and swallowed, he licked his lips.

Suddenly Jack realized what just happened making him blushed madly and pull the hoodie he was still wearing down to cover his dick.Mark smiled and shook his head, "Jacky, love. Don't be shy, I already saw you." He kissed Jack's forehead gently, "I won't judge you"

Jack sighed and smiled a bit, he then noticed marks boner and licked his lips, "do YOU need help?" He asked. Mark blushed, "If you're okay with that...."

Jack giggled, "I'm ok with that, mark~" he said smiling. He then put a hand on marks clothed boner. Mark bit his lip

Jack sat up and started to slowly rub marks clothed cock. Mark closed his eyes and let out a low moan

Jack blushed a bit but kept slowly rubbing marks clothed cock. Mark moaned out, "J-Jack..."

"Hm?" Jack hummed as he slowly rubbed marks clothed cock. Mark moaned, "Go f-faster.."

Jack nodded and started rubbing marks clothed cock faster. Mark moaned out, "J-Jack... oh f-fuck... Jack...

Jack smiled and leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on marks clothed cock. Mark bucked his hips a bit, "F-Fuck"

Jack looked at mark and smiled more, he started rubbing marks clothed cock Really fast. Mark gasped and moaned loudly, "Jack!"

Jack leaned into Mark's ear as he rubbed marks clothed cock really fast. "a-ah~ m-marky~" jack moaned lowly into marks ear. Mark's cock twitched and he let out a breathy moan. Man, was he close.

Jack noticed this and stopped rubbing marks clothed cock, he instead put his hand down marks pants and boxers. Jack then started pumping marks cock VERY FAST. Mark threw his head back and came, moaning Jack's name.

Jack giggled and took his hand out of marks pants and boxers, his Hand was covered in marks cum. Jack started to lick the cum off his hand. Mark blushed and stared at Jack.