chapter 43

*smut warning*

Jack blushed madly and looked back up at mark. Mark looked at Jack hungrily, "Is that what you want me to do, Sean?"

Jack blushed more and nodded, "y-yes" he stuttered a bit. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's lips.

Jack kissed back sweetly. Mark pulled away and looked at Jack lovingly

Jack looked back at mark and smiled lovingly. Mark kissed down Jack's chest.

Jack gently pulled on marks hair. Mark smiled at Jack and pulled away, "Flip over."

Jack blushed a bit and flipped onto his stomach. Mark kissed down Jack's back to his butt.

Jack shivered a bit and blushed. Mark grabbed a bottle lube from the night stand and poured some on his fingers. He placed a finger in between Jack's asscheeks and massaged around the hole.

Jack moaned softly, "f-fuck~" he moaned. Mark slipped his finger in slowly

Jack let out a low groan. Mark slipped his finger in and out of Jack slowly

Jack moaned lowly. Mark bit his lip and continued to do this, but he went a little faster

"ngh~" jack moaned. Mark thrusted his finger faster.

"a-ahhh~.... mark~" jack moaned out. Mark bit his lip and soon added a second finger.

Jack moaned more. Mark thrusted his fingers at a rapid pace.

Jack moaned more loudly.Mark added a third finger and thrusted his fingers faster. He hit Jack's prostate.

Jack was a moaning mess. Mark soon took his fingers out

Jack whined at the lost of pleasure. Mark smiled, "Don't worry, Jacky. I'll make you feel better soon."

Jack blushed madly. Mark smiled and kissed Jack's cheek. He poured some lube onto his hand and started to spread it on his dick.

Jack heard a low moan come from mark making Jack's dick twitch, jack blushed and bit his lip. Mark flipped Jack around and spread Jack's legs open. He aligned himself with Jack's hole.

Jack blushed more and looked up at mark. Mark looked at Jack lovingly and smiled. He caressed Jack's thighs softly before he slowly and gently pushed in with a grunt.

Jack groaned a bit and leaned into mark's touch. Mark kissed Jack's forehead as he pushed in more until he was fully inside Jack

Jack moved around to get comfortable, once he was comfortable he said "o-ok, you can move". Mark smiled at Jack and pecked his lips, "Okay, love." He slowly pulled out and pushed back in with a small grunt

Jack moaned a bit. Mark moaned and he pushed in and out of Jack at a slow pace.

Jack moaned softly and looked up at mark. Mark was looking at Jack with a pleasurable look in his face

Jack blushed and leaned up and kissed mark's cheek. Mark blushed and smiled as he continued thrusting into Jack at a slow pace

Jack moaned and ran his fingers through mark's hair. Mark bit his lip and he thrusted into Jack a bit faster.

Jack moaned a bit louder and pulled on mark's hair. Mark moaned and continued to thrust into Jack, "F-Fuck"

Jack wrapped his arms around mark's neck and pulled him into a kiss while mark thrust into jack. Mark blushed and kissed Jack with love.

Jack kissed back with passion. Mark thrusted into Jack as he kissed him. He moaned into the kiss.

Jack moaned into the kiss as well, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Mark moaned and thrusted into Jack faster

Jack pulled away from the kiss and moaned out. Mark moaned as he thrusted faster, hitting Jack's prostate.

"A-ah!!.... mark... p-please~...hit t-that spot a-again " jack moaned. Mark moaned out and his Jack's prostate again.

Jack moaned out and bucked his hips a bit. Mark thrusted into Jack as fast as he could, hitting his prostate dead on, "F-Fuck. Jack~ I love you so m-much."

Jack blushed and moaned, "y-you make it s-sound like I'm g-gonna die" he tried joking but moaned. "b-but I r-really do l-love you~" he moaned. Mark smiled and moaned out as he thrusted into Jack

"m-mark~.... I-I'm close~" jack moaned out. Mark groaned, "M-Me too, love~"

Jack soon came, moaning out mark's name as he did. Mark felt Jack tighten around him, "F-Fuck! Sean!" He came

Jack panted and was sweating. Mark panted and pulled out. He laid on top of Jack

Jack smiled and ruffled mark's hair. Mark smiled and hugged Jack, "I love you..."

"I love you too" jack said hugging back. Mark smiled and closed his eyes

Jack closed his eyes as well. Mark soon fell asleep. Jack fell asleep as well