09; deprived

Suddenly a strong gust of wind came and blew the umbrella away before your lips touched. Surprised you gasped, attention completely directed to the cold water drops hitting your skin.

That is until both of Oikawa's hands found their way to your cheeks and his warm and soft lips were pressed on yours. A few seconds passed before he pulled away to get the umbrella back.

"Just like in movies... I've always wanted to do that." just a bit embarrassed he rubbed his nose while wearing the biggest grin and you still stood there a little stunned. "Come on, let's go." he hummed and placed a peck on top of your head before pulling you along.

Towards you he's really gentle, though he's pretty forward too. He does what he wants but considers how you'd feel about it. Most of the time.

"Have you thought about joining a club?" his question came rather surprising.

"Huh? Me? Why?"

"How about friends, did you make some?"

"Well, I do consider Kageyama a friend..."

"OTHER friends?" he grumbled but since you kept quiet he continued "I'm incredibly happy every time you come to see me so believe me that the following is hard to say but... I think you should make some friends at your school too and spend a little time with them..."

"Mmh... I met two of Kageyama's friends, they looked nice."

"I hope you mean nice as in good people and not good looking... and Kageyama doesn't make friends."

"I don't really care for looks."

"Sure, you only like me for my personality after all." the sarcasm was pretty obvious.

"At times I'm still wondering why I actually do like you."

"How mean, just say that you fell for me because I'm the best man around, because I'm kind, loyal and no one else will ever love you like I do."

"You splashed me with water, called me alien, went out with someone else when I was in love with you,... you've been mean to me quite a few times. Also you get mad jealous."

"Ugh... I know, I am-"

"Forgiven. If you..." you tipped your cheek and in an instant he wrapped his arms around you while catching your lips roughly.

He let go of you and you walked a little further until you elaborated "Since you didn't kiss my cheek I take it that you don't want to be forgiven?"

"That's not-" he gasped before pressing his lips on the side of your face.

"You're pretty fond of kissing me in public, huh?"

"That's the benefit of walking with someone under an umbrella. Everyone knows but no one can see."

---

"So we're here, huh?" standing in front of your apartment he sighed heavy.

"Don't you want to come in? I'll change into my clothes, so you can take back your uniform. Won't you need it?"

"Gah... no, I- ... I should head back, I have a spare at home..... it's not like I don't want to stay, but it's probably better if I go." with big, sad puppy eyes he waited for a response that would tell him stay just a little bit longer.

"Well okay then, bye."

"NOO, no, no. I'll come, I don't want to go yet. Don't leave me here."

---

Oikawa sat on a chair in the small room that you called your home while you changed in the bathroom. But even though it was small, it was comfy and cute. He couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if he was living here with you.

The creak of the door made him snap back to reality. Three steps and you were standing in front of him and gave him back his clothes. "What is it? Spacing out?"

"You look really cute in those clothes too. Though you basically look cute in everything." suddenly he pulled your wrist, making his uniform fall to the ground and you sit on his lap. "I told you, it's best not to invite me..."

~~~
[AN]
I'M SO SOWWY ;_;
Blame the writers block or the other fictional character I couldn't stop thinking about or the one shot I've been working on for a while
I'll try to write the next chapter asap so that I'm not behind in the shedule.
Lots of Oikawa's kisses as compensation this time >__<