24; deprive

"Yahoo..." you carefully greeted as you peeked your head through the doors of the gym of Aoba High. It was Friday afternoon and by now everyone should have been gone.

Well, almost everyone.

The cheery brunette threw away his water bottle and his towel, and leaped towards you, hugging you and placing kisses all over your face. "Hehe, you're so cute~" he giggled before starting to clean up the gym.

---

"Date? Sunday?" he squeezed your hand, obviously really happy over the surprise visit. "Where would you like to go?"

"There's a café I'd like to check out, do you wanna go now? It's still open and around here."

Of course he wants to.

Just a few minutes later you had already reached it. It was a small, older building but recently renovated, so it had a really classy charm.

Inside you were led to a table and served a free cup of water instantly.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" you questioned and the brunette nodded.

"The interior has this old vibe but it looks new. As if this café was out of a different time."

"Yeah I think so too. What about the waitress?"

"Huh?"

"The waitress! Her uniform!"

"...it's cute but, it would look better on you." the way he stared was intense but soft. Almost enough to make you blush.

"Well good then... I was thinking of applying for the part time job here. What do you think?"

At first he was impressed, and happy that he could see you in an even cuter uniform. But then he realised that others would see you too. And you would smile at them. And others will hit on you.

"At second thought I refuse, the uniform is too revealing-"

"It's knee length."

"You should concentrate on school."

"If I'm behind I can just ask you to teach me. Also if I'm working close to your school we can go home together more often." he loved that idea. "Tõru, I could really use that extra money."

"Even if you say that...."

"Excuse me, have you already decided on your order?" the waitress approached carefully and honestly Oikawa was a little glad about the timing.

"Ah yes, we'll take the number 9 and 4. That's it."

"Alright so one time number 9 and number 4. Coming right up." after confirming the order she left again.

Oikawa didn't wanted to argue with you. Especially not over his own selfish desires. "The number 9 is your favorite right? It's on me."

It was clear to you that he wanted to drop the issue, so you let him. You didn't want to fight either. And even if you were to take the job, he would understand and still support you.

---

You entered the café hesitantly on a Sunday morning. It was the appointed time for the interviews but except for a girl that was on her leave, there didn't seem anyone else trying to apply.

Your gaze quickly landed on a man in his mid-twenties, black hair, just a bit shorter then Oikawas, though he kept it straight.

He wore typical waiters clothes, a white shirt with a grey tie, over that a needle striped vest in darker grey. Since he stood behind the bar you couldn't see what else he was wearing though it probably were a pair of dark trousers. On his name tag it said Tokugawa.

As you approached he eyed you carefully, first your overall appearance then studying your face followed by your hands. Upon noticing you immediately stopped playing with your fingers.

"So foreigner... why should I hire you?" his voice was cold and sharp.

Upon the word foreigner you realised you didn't introduce yourself yet, so you quickly did; the answer to his question followed after.

"I learn quick and reach fast a decent level in all kinds of different things. I never served in a café but I'm told that I'm likeable, so I'm confident that I'll get along with the customers. Also I'm hardworking and I'm fine with any kind of work!"

"Mmh... that sounds rather cliché, then why are you searching for a job?"

"To make money, I could really use some. I'm living alone and-"

"Alright I think I heard enough." he stood up and lead you to the exit. It was obvious to you what this meant.

~~~
(An)
Started this chap in January. Finished this weeks ago but couldn't think of a title and just took a more or less random one.......
Gosh
I wrote the other day the finale and
God
What have I done
I'm left in shambles, I'm so sorry oikawa what have I done to you please forgive me
Gah, that made it so much harder to write a cheerful and bright Oiks stop crying author-chan, pull yourself together God I hate myself what did I write there
But it's far in the future, about one/two years in-story-time ?
And I'm progressing so slow because of college, so haha I guess I'll be done by the time Kingdom hearts 3 comes out