13; true-blue

"Forget it, it doesn't matter." and with that he walked away, quickly grabbing some money out of his bag before he vanished into the crowded hallroom.

Your eyes followed him leave, wondering what this was about until the shaking device in your hand stole your attention. The picture of Oikawa, Iwaizumi and you at the summer festival two years ago covered the screen, along with the brunettes caller ID in big letters under the photo. Hastily you swiped over the green button.

"Yes? Wait just a second, I'll go somewhere more quiet!" agile you whisked past the people until you'd leave the noise behind. Upon reaching a quieter area you held up the phone against your earshell and started speaking.

"Quite impatient, huh? I was just about to text you!"

"Why did he pick up?" you would have expected him to sound mad but instead it was just his whiny and sulky voice.

"I was sleeping, couldn't really well yesterday night and when he saw Iwaizumi calling he thought it is important. Everything okay?"

"Yes... you only see him as a friend right? You always did and always will, right? Whatever happens? Even when he invites you to that one café that I- uhm nevermind the last thing!"

You nodded throughout his questions, until you realised he can't see you. "Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes, I only love- uhm... food."

"Say it! Tell me!" you could hear in his voice how much his eyes must sparkle in this moment. "I already know anyways, I'd looove to hear it though."

"Well if you already know... yes, I love Iwa-chan, he's like the big brother I always wanted." your grin was audible in your voice and he whined your name over and over in frustration. "There's only one person I love more than him and my family... well I should head back now, thanks for calling, Tõru..."

---

At the other line was a blushing mess who nearly squealed out loud because he thought you're too adorable.

"Maybe we should bring him back to the infirmary, it hurts to just look at him."
"Can't be helped, that's his usual idiocy. There's no one who can cure it."
"If his fangirls knew he acted just like them..." Hanamaki, Iwaizumi and Matsukawa watched the captain happily write a text on his phone.

"Heh~ I did think about creating a fanclub for her. But then again it will be useless since she doesn't go to Seijoh."

There was a mix of disgust, jealousy and pity displaying on the faces of his friends.
But he didn't care, he was unbelievably happy.

》Will you go out on a date with me on Sunday?《

And at your reply he was even happier. That happy that he melted on the spot, eyes gleaming with bliss, cheeks coloring in an adorable pink and lips curled into the purest grin.

》I'd love to.《

》Okay, I'll pick you up at 2《
》♡《

Suddenly his saintly smile turned demonic. "Seems like you've lost, Tobio-chan..."

---

"Practice?" a little time had passed and it was Friday after school. Hinata had come rushing to Kageyama and you overheard their conversation. "I thought you're not on the team?"

"Didn't I explain it the other day?" Kageyama hissed but it wasn't you who flinched but Hinata.

"You did? Well I guess I didn't hear. Or forgot." so the orange haired boy clarified the situation, about getting rejected, the wig that went flying, the match that was tomorrow... All while proudly slipping in that he had Kageyama toss for him once.

Both were about to leave to practise outside but were stopped by your voice "Is it okay for me to come watch tomorrow?"

Your classmate turned slightly towards you "Everyone who wants can watch. Just don't bother me."

"Buuuhhh Kageyama, why would I bother you?!" with puffy cheeks you argued.

"Eh.. we'll see you tomorrow then! We will definitely win!" Hinata tried to lighten the tense atmosphere and while they went outside you left the school grounds and walked home. Though you decided to go grocery shopping on your way.

When you reached the apartment complex once you came closer to your unit you heard arguing voices. A guy you've never seen before passed you and as you walked around the last corner you saw familiar brown hair, while in his arms was your neighbor.

That picture in front of you looked pretty similar to what you saw three years ago.
Just that this time there was no one to pull you away, to prevent you from keep staring at the two of them.
No one to hold you back from beating up the person in front of you.

~~~
AN
Nothing story related
Just feel like sharing what happened to me the other day, feel free to skip it!

~~~ANNothing story relatedJust feel like sharing what happened to me the other day, feel free to skip it!

There's more but I don't want to elaborate it further

There's more but I don't want to elaborate it further ...
Someone tampered with my photos that were hanging in my room. Also did that person print a life-size Oikawa on paper and fixed it at the wall next to my bed (it looked as if he was lying in it)

I just wanted to sleep after 9 straight hours of an exam T_T