15; so soon

"Ehem.. is this really something that I should know?" a little timidly did Akuzawa raise her voice. "It's not really any of my concern."

"Ah right, we should talk it over later." you wiped the small drops at the corner of your eyes after the brunette let you loose, though he still rested his head on your shoulders and let his arms hang around you. "So what now? Won't that guy come again?"

"I don't know, he was intimidated by Oikawa-kun but he will probably come back some time. But it's fine, I'll just keep the door locked."

"Wouldn't it be better to move to your parents for a while? As far as I know all the apartments here are about the same size and I can't picture a whole family living in such a small space."

"Let's just say there's a reason I don't live with them."

"Friends?"

"I'd rather call them people who hang around me in hope to find a guy."

"And that's why you don't have any." she only scoffed in reply while you sighed. "Alright, fine if you want you can sleep here."

"No thanks. It's not like I don't appreciate it, but I don't accept offers out of pity. I'll be fine."

"No don't say that, I'll invite Miura Rika too. You know, Iwa-chan's- ... we can discuss their status later. It's going to be fun, you know, a girls sleepover!" honestly, you didn't know what you were doing. She seemed like a lot of trouble and it might be better not to stick ones nose in it. But then again, it's already too late now and just imagining her ex boyfriend coming back to get her...

"Okay, if you're really sure about it... But there's someone I need to bring with me, I have a dog and I can't bear to leave him alone for the night."

Your eyes sparkled, head vigorously nodding "Of course, but aren't pets actually prohibited?"

"Well, the landlord lives in Tokyo and there are no parents that tell me not to. Then I'll grab some things."

"Oikawa will help you carry your things."

You stayed in your apartment, pushing everything to the side so that there was space on the floor for futons, sleeping bag, whatever they would bring.

Meanwhile she grabbed only necessary things and wrapped it into a futon while Oikawa played with the dog. It was a Shiba Inu and still small.

"What's it's name?" the male was completely bewitched by the little creature which threw itself on its back.

"...Ruto. It's a boy."

"Eh, short for Naruto or something? You were into anime back then, right?"

The girl became quiet, being touched by the simple fact that he'd still remember such a trivial detail. Maybe she still had a soft spot for him but she already decided to give up on him. With a sigh she heaved her things up.

"Wait, isn't that heavy? Let me carry that!"

"It's fine, it's fine. This is nothing, you take the dog!"

So he did and both went back. By then you had already messaged Miura who said she was on her way. It was mostly a plea since regardless of what happened earlier, the thought of spending the night alone with her was a tad unsettling.

While the girl organised her things around her futon, Oikawa and you stood in front of the door outside your apartment.

"I guess I'll take my leave then. You'll be alright?" the brunette stroked your hair in a comforting matter.

"Yes sure. You went out with her so she can't be all that bad..." his hand travelled to your cheek, brushing over it gently before you continued. "Earlier I wasn't able to tell you the most important thing. That guy I was going out with- he was a lot like you. That probably was the reason why I was attracted to him in the first place and when I realised-"

Complete silence filled the hallway after Oikawa pulled you in for a kiss.

"That poor guy, who would have thought that you were that madly in love with me. Well I guess you just can't help it." his chest welled up with pride and you were being pressed against it, not able to see the devilish grin that formed on his face "By the way, when can I sleep over?"

"Once you beat Ushibaka. If you ever will that is."

"Oh so soon already? Well I'll remember that!"