20; serenity

Trying to voice the thought that went through your head only a second ago, only made you stutter incomprehensible sounds.

While flustered tightening your grip you realised you still held the scarf in your hand.

Holding it over his face, blocking his sight, you pressed your lips on his.

Upon removing yourself he grinned widely. "Heh~ so you only wanted to kiss me, gosh you're so cute." and he pulled you into his chest before plopping down backwards, making you lay on top of him.

Listening to his rapid heartbeat you were wrapped in a hug, his hands stroking your back soothingly. The atmosphere was so calming you could just fall asleep right there.

There probably wasn't any place safer than his arms, you thought.

The stillness was so enjoyable, it felt like infinity. Which was all the more reason why you felt a little sad to break that peacefulness.

"By the way,..." you turned your head, your chin still resting on his chest, though it made talking a little harder. "I'll move in a few months."

His eyes shot open and he might have been close to dying. He just stared and waited for you to elaborate, since he wasn't in any condition to talk.

"Hehe." you couldn't help but giggle a little over his reaction.

"That's not funny! Not funny at all! Don't make jokes like that!"

"It's not a joke though. I'll move together with a relative. I got the letter today, she's done with school in July and she said she would love to move here."

"Honestly, you scared me there for a second." he threw his head back on the blanket. "Which reminds me, I haven't asked you... How long will you stay in Japan?" his eyes wouldn't look at yours, scared that he could read an answer in them that he didn't wanted to know.

You placed your cheek back to his chest, looking to the side. "It depends..."

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on if I'm needed here."

It stayed silent until you felt the male shake under you, trying to suppress any laughs until he couldn't anymore. "Just say forever then! How could I ever manage without you, of course I will always need you."

The brunette sat up a little and you moved to sit next to him. He gently brushed your cheek, watching you mesmerised before speaking up. "There's another question I need to ask you. It had to be at a special place, I couldn't do it nonchalantly since you deserve more than that, that's why I haven't yet."

You had a gist of what he was going to say, looking at his flushed face but when he started to search for something in his bag, you began to slightly panic. "Wait, isn't that going a bit too fast?! We have time after all and..."

"...What were you thinking, honey?" in his hand he was holding a huge bento box. "I figured before I ask, might just eat together." he opened the box, revealing a lot of food that was heart shaped or bite sized, some both.

With chopsticks he grabbed a piece of fried chicken and held it towards your mouth. "Say Aaahhh~♡" he was enjoying it way too much.

"...aahh..." burning a bright crimson you hesitantly opened your mouth, though merely whispering.

Entranced the male let the chopsticks along with the chicken drop back into the lunch box, grabbing your face before he used the opportunity to give you a french kiss instead. It happened to quick to react but at the same time it felt too good to reject.

He pulled away only giggling after seeing your beet red face. Flustered and slightly irritated you snatched his chopsticks and ate the food yourself.

Oikawa didn't mind at all though, he felt pleased that you seemed to enjoy the food he made himself and just watched you happily. He felt tempted to make a picture though, decided to do something else though.

Then all of a sudden he moved behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning onto your back carefully, face nuzzled into the ape of your neck.

"That tickles!" you exclaimed and after he adjusted his head he pecked your neck just to move back in his former position, which made you shiver.

"A weak point huh? Must remember that for later." he mumbled into your neck which seriously wasn't any better.

"Honey?" he whispered and you first wondered if you should react to that pet name but answered with a hum. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Almost choking on the rice that you were eating you swallowed everything, followed by a long pause before you finally gave your answer.
"No."