31; hugge

"You should go." Suga said, being able to read the mood. "You were there for us too yesterday, thank you for that. But now he needs your comfort." and everyone else joined him and added "See you tomorrow. "

"Thank you! See you tomorrow!" you bowed your head and then quickly ran out of the gym. After changing fast into your proper school uniform, you headed towards the gates were you saw the brunette standing alone. Apparently the girls already left when they found out he had a girlfriend.

There was no need to ask why he was there, you just took his hand in yours and for now headed towards your home. When you arrived and the door closed you thought he would relax and start to cry but he didn't.

"We lost... I guess there won't be a celebration after all... We didn't even win one set." there was definitely a bitter tone in his voice and he was clenching his fists, trying to suppress any tears.

"You don't have to put on a strong front with me. I won't cry, so finally for once; lean onto me!" You spread out your arms open wide.

He surely wasn't used to getting invited to embrace you, so he did carefully yet impatient.

The warmth and scent of your body made him feel comfortable and calmed him down.

Tears were silently streaming down his face and with every drop the tension and frustration that built over the years eased a bit.

"You're good enough... would be an understatement."

"What are you saying?" he actually smiled while being a little embarrassed. But that was exactly what he needed to hear and coming from you meant a lot.

-----

A few weeks passed and you just began a new shift at the café. The small bell at the entrance chimed, signaling new customers.

"Welcome!" a formal smile was on your lips that turned into a wide grin as soon as you saw who was entering.

"Hello~ beautiful." Oikawa couldn't hold back, leaping towards you but Iwaizumi held him back.

"She's at work you dumbass!" his grip still on his collar, dragging him to the table that you leaded them to.

They were accompanied by Rika, Matsukawa and Hanamaki who greeted you before you pulled out your notepad to take their orders.

"Soo, what will it-" but you couldn't finish your sentence. Your boss Tokugawa called out to you and send Kubokawa, Azusa instead.

She just started about a week ago, was really clumsy but cute. She referred to you as her senpai and adored you deeply.

"What is it chef? ...Tokugawa-san?"

"Psssst, just look at Azusa-kun."

The small girl was shaking violently taking their orders, her head flushed red to her ears.

She came back wobbling, little tears in the corner of her eyes.

"O-one bottle orange juice, three glasses tea, one black, two green and a mug water."

"Alright two glasses, one orange juice, one water; three cups tea, two green and one black." you corrected with a smirk and she flinched.

"Y-y-yes I'm sowwy." she was that nervous that she bit her tongue.

Her notes only contained accidental points and strokes, but her memory skills were beyond comparison so you were certain that she got the numbers right regardless.

Tokugawa and you prepared the beverages and put it on her tablet. Watching her to transport it on weak feet you began whispering with your chef.

"Are you sure she's alright? It's my first time seeing her so nervous."

"You couldn't have before, because every time one special friend of yours came she hid behind the counter red as a fire extinguisher."

"So that's why you wanted to switch?"

He nodded, grinning devilishly. Just then new customers came and you lead them to the table next to your friends, since the others were occupied or reserved.

After taking their orders you glanced over to Azusa, who had placed the drinks down nervously.

While passing her you gave a pat on her back.

"Ease up and smile." you grinned teasingly, still wondering who she was this nervous about.

At the counter you got the things ready for your table: two iced coffees and another juice.

Happily you skipped towards your customers.

"Senpai, watch out!" Azusa called out to you though it was too late.

Because Azusa was shaking so much before, the drinks accidentally spilled "a bit" on the floor, making you slip.

You didn't fall, caught yourself in the last second. However, the tablet flew straight over your head towards the entrance where new customers waited.

~~~~~
(started: 13th October)
(12/01/16)

[A/N]
Yesh two dates, there were two scenes I already wrote ages ago haha. I actually have so much done which I can't publish because of the gaps I mentioned the other day 🙈 but I'll keep on writing!
Omg I was searching for oikawa fanart in ages and omg my eyes are cleansed

Thank you everyone for being so patient with me and still reading this, it really makes me happy 😊