37; shore

On a sunny Saturday you were all going on a trip to the beach. Stella rented a car for the weekend and the two of you finished packing your things into the big van. There was enough room in the car for four other people to come along, who those people happened to be probably isn't too hard to guess.

So you and your roommate, Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa were waiting outside the car for Oikawa. While the guys made jokes on him, about the one living closest arriving last, you decided to quickly fetch him. You guessed it was one of those days where your boyfriend happened to oversleep.

His mother let you in, saying he was already awake but apparently only now packing his things, so you thought of helping him.

However...

As you opened the door to his room, the Oikawa standing before you was butt naked, about to put on his swimwear. You both made a high-pitched scream before you ran out of the house, jumping into Stella's arms.

"What happened, are you alright?" worried and surprised the blonde quickly asked before you mumbled the answer while burying your flushed face. "Huh? I didn't understand a thing, speak properly!"

Still embarrassed with your thoughts in a mess, without thinking about it, you suddenly yelled at her "I SAID PENIS!!!"

Her lips trembled for a few seconds, trying to not break out into a laughter like the other boys already did. "So he has one, huh? That's surprising!" at which the boys laughed even harder.

Meanwhile the guy in question arrived, not meeting the gaze of the others and just silently getting in the van. After everyone, including you, calmed down they did the same.

"So is everyone ready to leave? No one forgot something?" Stella chanted, obviously hyped for the trip. "Everyone got their swimwear ready?!" and small giggles filled the car, creating a cheery atmosphere.

---

A little while later you were already lying on a towel in the bright sun while the boys were playing beach volleyball. Stella was just laying silently beside you in the shade of a big umbrella she brought along.

"Hey, want to join in the game?" you asked the blonde who seemed to have dozen off, there was no reply.

You walked towards the boys who might took it a little too serious screaming at each other. That is, until they noticed you they stopped for a second.

"What's up, do you also want to join?" Oikawa eagerly exclaimed.

"Mmh... I don't think I could compare with you guys. Besides it would be an uneven number." you said pointing at Stella and explaining that she was sleeping.

"Heh, that's too bad, so she's sleeping..." Oikawa said twirling the ball in his hands since it was his turn to serve. When he hit the ball, it seemed to miss the court completely, however it hit straight into the stomach of the one sleeping a little further away. "So sorry, my aim seems to be off today!"

"You wanna fight?!" she grumbled, grabbing the ball and making her way to the others.

"Sure, get on the other side of the court and we can have a match!" the brunette said teasingly but to no avail.

"Why would I accept a match that plays in your favor?! Are you an idiot?!"

"Aren't you just scared to lose?" he kept on trying to get her to play while she kept on refusing.

"I'm not challenging you to a drawing match either just because it's my strong point because that would be cowardly. What do I get from winning an easy match, how boring. No, I know something better... "

The blonde hurried to her bag and the others and you followed her.

"Tadaa!" triumphantly she held up a deck of cards, before sitting down on the towel and starting to shuffle the cards. Oikawa as well sat down in front of her and accepted.

---

"Another match! Until we're two points apart!" Oikawa yelled throwing his cards towards the blonde who just won the last match. You were counting their wins, and it was currently 21:22 for Oikawa, with Stella having the match point.

"What is this, Kakegurui?!" you said dry, shuffling the cards because Oikawa insisted it will bring him luck.

"No," Stella proclaimed, "this is Haikyuu." but then quickly averted the topic and grabbed her cards lying in front of her.

"I know you're having fun and all, but this is going on for a while now and I still wanted to actually swim." you argued bored, watching them about to finish another round.

"Three 7s!" Stella placed her cards down, thinking she won until Oikawa held up his cards triumphantly.

"Three Kings!"

"NOOOOOOFfff-" as she was about to curse, you hooked your arm with hers anddragged her away from the card game towards the water. "We're not finishedyet, when I'll come back we'll continue and I'll finish you!"

---------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] a few things, because it's important:

First of all, I'm not planning on giving this story up, EVER. I already invested so much time and sweat and tears and smut research on this, I don't want it go to waste.

HOWEVER, a lot of things happened (and still happen) that kept me from writing. I don't want to go in detail because that'd be a bother, it's just that those things are still weighting heavily on my mind and it's really making it hard to write properly. Not to mention, I keep changing on what I have already written and [SPOILER OF currently LATEST MANGA CHAPTER INCOMING! SKIP TILL X! also a little vent] asdfghjkl but what TF is Oikawa doing in BRASIL, that does NOT fit with what I have in my mind, what do you want me to do Furudate-sama, move to BRASIL?! After Reader-chan basically gave up her Family to move to Japan?! But more importantly, THANK GOD Furudate-sama, for making him appear again and good looking! When I read that this is the last arc for the manga I felt like Oikawa would die, I honestly didn't imagine to see him this early again.

X

Anyway, I can just repeat and say "I'm trying to write more frequently" but the truth is due to my lack of time I cannot truly immerse myself into the story the way I want to and the quality gets poor as a result.

Another thing, because I cannot believe what I wrote a few years ago... I don't know what to do with the ... ehm, lemons, I guess... Maybe you can just give a short yes or no whether or not I should incorporate that into the story.