30; elation

"Thank you a lot!" you called out to the girl before running at full speed to the gym. Even though you passed quite some time in the park, they were only warming up by the time you arrived.

"I'm back! I'm sorry I'm -" but you already had a volleyball in your face. Fuming Iwaizumi who was about to practice a spike, saw you right when you started shouting.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE IDIOT! YOU MADE EVERYONE WORRY! AND NOW SHUT UP YOU'RE DISTRACTING THE OTHERS." Iwaizumi's yelling was followed by a tap on his head with a ball from Oikawa.

"The same goes to you, if you shout that loud we could get a warning." then his eyes went back to you and he smiled as if to say, "I'm glad you're here.".

But he wasn't the only one that was glad to see you, Kiyoko, Kageyama, Hinata and the others from Karasuno were also giving you a smile before lining up and showing you their backs, now facing Aoba Johsai.

The match was about to start. And even though you stood behind Karasuno, on their side of the bleachers, you would cheer for both.

---

That being said, after the last ball hit the floor and the match was decided in favor of Aoba Johsai, to see Karasuno so torn up was a bitter sight. It was hard to actually be happy for the winners.

The looser had to leave the court and the winner had its next game ready to start. During Seijoh's break, you hurried towards them.

"Congratulations-... is now a good time?" you shyly looked away because everyone was changing their shirts.

"Thank you my angel!" Oikawa launched himself on you still half naked. Though because he noticed you were being watched by basically the whole gym, he let go quite quickly. "Our next match is about to start, are you staying here?"

You shook your head and thought he would start whining so you wanted to explain your reasons but he just patted your head.

"I understand, don't worry. You want to be with Karasuno right now to console them and that's fine with me." the way he said it was so unusual, but reassuring. In fact lately he seemed a lot more mature around you. "We can still celebrate our win after we beat Shiratorizawa."

---

You were unsure of what Karasuno would do now, but you didn't guess that they would actually stay and continue watching other games. So you ended up watching Oikawa and Iwaizumi play.

However, when the day was over the whole team went to eat together. After Ukai's speech, everyone suddenly let loose and started to cry while eating. And it was contagious.

"I -" you started off loud but because you were teary eyed by now, your voice was a little shaky. "I'm sorry I was late because I was wavering about who to cheer for. Next time, I will definitely be there for Karasuno wholeheartedly! I promise!"

Everyone sobbed in acknowledgement and more tears were poured out afterwards.

----

The next and third day of the tournament was a Monday, so you couldn't watch Seijoh's match against Shiratorizawa, but in your mind you were with Oikawa.

At Karasuno the mood was starting to get a little brighter. Of course they were still mad but they started looking ahead to the next big goal. The spring tournament.

When practice started and the coach was giving another speech, at one point shivers ran down your spine. "Shiratorizawa was the winner, Aoba Johsai was runner up."

How come you didn't know until now. He didn't text you, and you started to worry. Kageyama who was next to you noticed, but didn't yet say anything.

Shortly after Ukai was done talking, Takeda was once again bursting into the gym. "You are going to go, right?! To Tokyo!!"

After catching his breath, he explained further, that you all were invited to a training camp along with schools from the Kanto region, including Nekoma.

At one point a boy you didn't know entered the gym and called towards you. "At the gate is someone who asked for you! Please hurry, the girls are all over him, it's annoying."

You pulled out your phone out of your pockets of your jersey, but there was nothing. No call, no message. But you knew it had to be him.

~~~
[A/N]
I'm sorry, I was stuck at one point and didn't know how to continue. Currently I'm trying to fill up the gaps that are in the story, and this is one of them, so excuse me for the late and not so good chapters T__T