Imagine 12 (Amusement Park)

AN: Sorry for taking so long to update! I've been super busy lately and haven't had much motivation to write. Thank you guys for being so patient with me! Hope you enjoy <3

You and Sonny had decided to go to the amusement park, Busch Gardens for the day.

Both of you were super excited, because you hadn't been to this park since you were kids.

It was pretty quick and easy for you guys to get into the park. The 1st place you both were headed was to the roller coaster, Griffon. You'd heard that this was the best coaster in the whole park.

"I hope the line isn't too long." Sonny said as you were putting your stuff in a locker.

"I don't think it will be and if it is we are going to wait for it. I've been dying to ride this." You said back as you both began to walk to the line.

----------------------------------------------10 minute time skip-----------------------------------------

You & Sonny walked into the 2nd car and pulled your harnesses down.

"Gosh, what have we gotten ourselves into?" You asked jokingly.

"I don't know but I'm keeping my eyes closed the whole time." Sonny said back.

You began to hold Sonny's hand so tight that it felt like you were gonna break it into pieces.

"Ow (Y/N), try to relax a little bit." He said while laughing.

The ride began and you could feel yourself becoming more nervous.

"I don't wanna do this anymore!" You yelled as the coaster began to go up the hill.

"You'll be fine, just relax." Sonny said back.

It was funny that he was telling you to relax when he couldn't even keep his eyes open.

You both screamed as the coaster went down the hill and made it's way through the course.

The ride was pretty quick to finish but it was awesome.

"Holy shit! I can't believe we just did that!" Sonny said as you both walked through the ride exit.

The day went on and you 2 rode plenty of rides.

By then it was 4 pm when you guys decided to stop and buy a funnel cake.

"Yes, extra whip cream please." You said to the worker.

You snatched the funnel cake from Sonny when he picked it up.

"Hey, what was that for?" Sonny asked.

"You and your clumsy self would drop this before we even get to the table." You answered back with.

Sonny laughed and nodded, implying that what you said was very true.

You both enjoyed the funnel cake and finished every last bit of it.

You were getting up to throw the trash away until Sonny began to speak to you.

"(Y/N), you have something on your shirt."

"What? What is it?" You asked while trying to look down at your shirt.

"This!" He said before smearing extra whip cream from the plate onto your nose.

You giggled a little while pretending to be mad at him.

"Karma will get you later." You said jokingly.

---------------------------------------2 hour time skip------------------------------------------------

It was now 6 pm and you both were exhausted.

When you got into the car, you almost immediately took your shoes off and put your feet up onto the dashboard.

"(Y/N)?" Sonny asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for taking me here and that this is the most fun I've had in a long time."

You blushed and laughed a little when you heard him say this.

"You're welcome. Anything for my Sonnshine." You said before giving him a big hug and kiss.

AN: (Sonny+sunshine=Sonnshine) cute nickname right? Let me know if you want me to use it more! :D