Imagine #15 (Undercover pt 2)

AN: This was requested by @DevinShaffer ! Hope you all enjoy <3

It was the last 2 days of the undercover operation. So far nothing had happened except for a few jiggles of the doorknob every now and then. You were starting to get super bored of this and really just wanted to go home. This nasty hotel was driving you insane.

You awoke to the sound of Sonny frantically searching around the whole room.

"What are you doing?" You asked while still being half asleep.

"Uhm well..I think I might've lost the car keys.." He said in a defeated tone.

"Please tell me you're joking."

"I wish I was (Y/N)."

You got out of bed and began searching the room as well.

"You know what, I'm gonna go look around outside and in the lobby for it."

"Good luck." you said before he left.

Sonny was such a doof but that's what made you like him to begin with. You were glad things were going so well between you two right now. Had you finally found your long awaited prince charming?

You finally gave up at looking and decided to try and clean up the room.

Right as you were about to finish cleaning you heard the door open.

'That was quick.' You thought to yourself.

"Did you find the keys?" You called out without even looking over at the door.

No response.

You turned around only to see someone that wasn't Sonny. There was a man in a black ski mask, holding a gun straight at you.

'Shit! Is this our guy?' You thought to yourself.

For some reason you just froze. Didn't even try to reach for your gun to protect yourself. You were like a deer in headlights.

"Do as I say and you won't get hurt." The intruder said.

You managed to get out a tiny nod. All you could think about right now was a plan to save yourself.

"Go and empty out your wallet and give me all the money you have." He said again.

You were still unable to move due to the initial fear that struck you.

"Now!" The guy said raising his voice.

You snapped out of your daze and went to your bag.

"I-I don't have any money." You said nervously.

"Don't lie to me bitch!" He yelled out again.

"I'm not ly-lying I swear."

That was the last thing you remember before blacking out.

You woke up in bathroom, half-dressed and tied to something.

Your body ached like someone had forced themselves onto you.

You started to scream in panic of not knowing what could've happened to you while you were passed out.

The bathroom door opened only to see the same man in the ski mask.

"You better shut your mouth or I'll do it for you!" He yelled while grabbing hold of your face.

You bit his hand hoping that would get him away from you but all it did was land you a punch in the stomach.

"Don't test me!" He said again. This time holding the gun to your head.

You braced yourself for the next hit he would land or a gun shot but before anything could happen you heard the door to the room open again.

"So, I found the keys, they were in the lobby for some reason and then to celebrate I decided to pick up some breakfast for us too. Whoa, what the hell happened in here though?"

It was Sonny! He finally had arrived back.

"Sonny! I'm in the bathroom! Help me please!" You screamed out.

Sonny ran to the bathroom but was greeted by the same ski masked intruder.

"Hey man, let's just talk and work this out. No one has to get hurt okay?" Carisi said with his gun now pointed at the man.

The man stood frozen with his gun still pointed at your head.

"Put the gun down." Carisi said more firmly this time.

The intruder pointed the gun at Carisi and tried to shoot at him. Immediately afterwards, Sonny shot back and the intruder fell to the ground. Blood splattered all over your face as you began to cry.

"(Y/N), It's okay, It's all over now." He said while untying you.

All you could do was sob into Carisi's arms as he held you tight.

A couple of silent minutes went by before you spoke.

"Was that our guy though?" You asked Sonny.

"I don't think so. He didn't fit the description or the pattern of our guy."

You sighed and wiped the blood off your face.

You were astonished when you looked in the mirror. You didn't think the wounds were this bad but there was a giant bruise on your forehead which was probably from whatever made you black out. Not to mention all the other markings and cuts as well.

"This is all my fault." You said as more tears fell down your face as you turned to face Carisi.

"What? You know that's not true (Y/N)."

"It is. I could've grabbed my gun and shot him. Then none of this would have happened."

"(Y/N) listen to me. You know it's not your fault. You did what you needed to do to survive."

There was more silence as Sonny continued to hold you.

"I don't know what I would've done if I lost you." He said again before planting a kiss on your head.