How and why??

Its been just four days since Anika has left her job from OM. For Shivaay it felt like 40 years. He didn't like the fact that she no longer came to OM. He missed her presence very badly. Don't mistake him that he had not seen her at all in these 4 days. Its Shivaay singh oberoi we are talking about. He made an excuse to meet her 3 times in her home in these four days. The diary , pen and her tiny chaand from chaand bracelet which she had misplaced in OM served the purpose for him. The Chaand piece had been with him since danteras and he used to have peaceful smile on looking at it. But now that he felt it really difficult to see her, he had decided to part with his chaand souvenir.

 A tiny trade-in in terms of chaand piece to see his chaand.Shivaay, even when it came to business has no habit of hearing a no. But how can he hear a NO for his heart? He was desperately thinking for a way to get Anika back in his life. His frequent visits to her home these days had only strengthened his motive. "Shivaay dinner is ready" called om looking at his bro who was lost thinking while looking at the pool. This is not the first time he had caught him like this in these 4 days. He knew what made his stubborn brother get lost in thoughts but he also knew that the hard headed guy would never cough it up to them about his feelings for ANIKA. Finally taking his eyes from the pool shivaay nodded.

On reaching the dinner table , he saw prinku on phone

On reaching the dinner table , he saw prinku on phone . She was all smiling and by the time shivaay settled down to eat, she was off her call. "Whom were u talking prinku that too laughing? Why during dinner? Any boy friend ?" asked rudra jokingly. He was hit hard on his head by Om who muttered "Duffer".

 "No bhaiya , it was Anika " said prinku catching shivaay's attention.

 "How is she?" asked jhanvi and shivaay in unison.

 Realising what he had done, he fumbled saying "answer badi ma i just wanted to support her" . "Bhaiya drink water. U need it" said rudra suppressing it. 

"Shut up rudr" said shivaay. Prinku started "Haan ma.. she is fine. She told she misses us all. She told sahil had got selected in the Oberoi merit scholarship scheme and thanked us for the initiative..."Oberoi scholarship scheme was completely Shivaay's idea as he wanted to pay back for what he had said to sahil and her. 

Those uncivilised words. Words he wished he had never spoken to them. He saw the painful truth before two days when sahil fell down right in front of his eyes while trying to take the remote.He wanted to set right his mistake very badly right from that instant.

 But even before he could complete the offer to take care of Sahil's education completely , Anika had started off like a cut off diesel engine that she could and she would take care of her brother's education on her own and went on and on. She had thanked him for his gesture but was very stubborn that dadi had already helped her with loan and she didn't want anything more. As much as he had felt it helpless to make her understand , he knew very well within him that its these traits which had brought him closer to her in first place. The smart, intelligent, independent, fearless beauty with the brains who is all "HIS".