39)The great gesture

"Anika Puthr" revebrated the speaker

Anika was pleasantly surprised to see Dadi,jhanvi,prinku,saumya together in a screen grinning wide. "Anika didiii" squeaked another voice while waving hands in the other screen. "Sahilll" screamed anika shocked to see her brother who had left for school trip skype her from what looked like a car.

"Anika didi you are marrying sso?? Am sooo happpyyy for you. You know i had THE BHAI talk with him and then..." started sahil cut off by rudy who asked " you had what?" curiously

"Shut up rudr" yelled shivaay while om and oberoi ladies on screen chuckled. But a louder chuckle erupted from another window by a young looking lady called chanda. "Bhaiyya your best quality video transmission idea, back fired on you" joked rudra while shivaay was embarrassed. "Chanda you too?"asked anika totally unable to believe it. "Haan anika... even i couldn't believe it. Am so happy you were right about him. You both are meant to be together ani..he knew you would say you want everyone to be there for marriage... so he had done this..how cool is that...ek dum rab ne bana di jodi... am extremely happy for you" said chanda. "Thanks to you too chanda.. its only because of your call i came to know what was happening "said shivaay with a slight bitter taste arising because of the bad memories his mom had given to anika.

But now.. Anika was in an euphoric state seeing such unimaginable gestures for her by her own bagad billa. Who wouldn't love him?

"You did all these for me? You knew i would say so?" asked anika holding his palms in his hands thoroughly overwhelmed. "I did. I know about you anika. I did this for us. Remember about my dream wedding i had told you? A small but sweet personal wedding with my family? Its here" said shivaay looking into her eyes