22)shower it up

DISCLAIMER: THE ENTIRE PART CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT (18+) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

He slided his arms around her ribs, pulled her to him, and started unzipping her top on her back while his tongue was relishing her mouth. He lifted her dripping wet top and tossed it aside in lighting speed. As if on cue , Anika reciprocated the favour by reaching forward, and removing his shirt buttons . She slid his shirt from him and threw it to a corner . Her white laced bra drenched in the shower gave him the most spectacular view he had ever seen in his life. Tired of hindrances , shivaay tore off the laced piece of cloth in a swift move making the most beautiful set of flesh accessible to his actions .

Like a bee hive agitated by a stone, all of shivaay's thoughts ,  restraints, control and emotions went out of control and the only thing which remained in his mind was her and his need for her. He started placing kisses beneath her neckline and traveled towards her chest. He clasped her breast and placed his mouth over her sensitive peek. The sensation of his tongue playing with her brought about a hurricane of emotions within her. She ran her hands over his hair and pulled his head much closer.

He kneaded and doughed her tightly in his hand while he kept on playing with his tongue in the other. He had crossed his gentleness threshold far ahead already, as he had always wanted her and today's the day he was finally realising his dream. Driven by lust, shivaay bit her breast causing anika to writhe in pain and she tried to withdraw from him. Shivaay in no mood to back off twisted her hand  and brought her close again. Having learnt his lesson, shivaay gently smoothened the bite with his tongue and started to give gentle pecks all along . Slightly relaxed now, Anika stopped fidgetting and started kissing below his neck and bit him on his shoulder suddenly.

With that the beast was back in his game. Anika started kissing his chiselled abs ferociously. The sensation of her lucious lips pressing hot kisses all over his torso made shivaay to reach the height of need. Not really ready to lose control to her, he started sucking the water drops dripping from her breasts alternatively. Anika totally out of her senses now, started moaning HIS name louder while causing nail marks on his spine and wrapped her leg around his waist instantaneously. Shivaay arched her back and proceeded exploring her further below along her petite waist.

His need for her had given its ultimatum . Shivaay grabbed anika back in his arms and proceeded towards the bed. As soon as shivaay dropped anika on bed, both started disrobing the rest of the clothes that clung onto the other instinctively. She desired for him and could feel his immense desire for her . This inturn increased her anticipation and eagerness.He moved the locks of her hair falling in her cheeks and started kissing her face leaving no skin untouched by his lips. He stopped his kiss attacks on her body all of a sudden. Anika looked into his eyes questioningly . His eyes had become almost black in lust. He gently leaned into her ears and whispered "are you ready anika?".

Anika said "mmm". His gaze burned through her and caused her to fight for her breathe. Shivaay dived against the crook of her neck and yelled " tell loudly.. tell me u need me" into her ears while increasing
ferocity of his pleasure attacks on her with his hands .He heard her let out a little whimper of his name. His hands skimmed over her abdomen and reached her thighs in an agonisingly slow yet firm touch causing fire all along its trail. Anika's breath hitched and she started moaning his name in loudly.He felt her body shudder due to his touch.