12)Limits ...??

Shivaay had been trying to have a private talk with Anika. But neither did she look into his eyes nor did he have courage how to begin. Even if he had started, somehow or other he he was interrupted. Finally shivaay took the plunge and said "Anika we need to talk . We need to talk about the what had happened before two days in past and ..." before he could complete Anika said "There is no need for it. I already know your answer. ". Baffled and surprised  if indeed his dream came true, shivaay asked "Really? How?".  But just at the nick of the time, Pinky and tej barged into his room to the collective shock of shivaay and anika.

" O my mata shivaay. Am too tireds calling u again and again about this. U are not evens attends my calls. See this photo. How beautifuls she is? This is Akansha chandna froms Dubai. Heirs of 2000 crores. She has great Naam, khoon and khandan. All verifies. Jethji also likes. This is very good for our business, shares will rise high and will do o my mata of other companies. U see once and tells. Rest we will takes cares . " said pinky to the bewilderment of shivaay.

"Anika u here? Oh u are the new PA shaktiji was talking about? Acha hua.." said pinky finally turning towards anika while anika nodded in silence.

Why on earth must this happen even before they talked? That too in front of Anika.

Shivaay was furious and screamed "what? I don't want to see this. I don't want this rishta ok? Just leave me alone for some time."

"What are u saying shivaay?This rishta is perfect for u and our business. This will bring good fortune for our group of companies" said tej

"O my mata shivaay. What are you telling? Why u don'ts want this rishta? Have u gone mad? Atleast u have anyother better business merger in your mind than this tell us na? This merger would be very profits for us. Look at her photo. How beautifuls she is? Just once. " said pinky suddenly turning to Anika and handing over the photo asked "u tells anika... how does she look? Perfect for shivaay hai na?"

Although anika's inner sides were crumbling into pieces, she still put on a brave front outside. She faked a faint smile , saw the photo and said " very beautiful auntyji. Good Naam, khoon and khandan is also there. Ek dum perfect match for..." but before she can complete her painful statement shivaay had yelled "stop it Anika. I don't want to hear another word from u".

"Why? She is telling truths na?" asked pinky with her eyeballs rolling. "Shivaay is right pinky. Maybe he wants to discuss this matter with us in private. Not in front of his staff. Anika this is a personal family matter. U may now leave" said tej to the brutal shock of shivaay. He was just aghast how his outburst has been twisted by tej to Anika.

"Shivaay i have delivered the statues required for lobby... choti ma? Mr.Oberoi? Here? what is going on? " wondered om who had just entered the room

"No no no bade papa. No anika. I didn't mean that... i just.." stammered shivaay in panic while Anika in a calmness which is found in deeper oceans replied "Its ok Mr.shivaay singh oberoi. Am your employee and you are my boss. There is nothing to be misconstrued of what u said. This is the truth. I have stayed longer than what i should have. Its truely time for me to leave." said anika stone faced and cold hearted. Shivaay felt his nightmare has just begun. It didn't hurt him before when he had called her his employee . But it stinged like a million needles stuck on him now that she threw those words back right into his face.

"See... Anika very understanding ladki.. she wouldn't mind. U tells now" said pinky while Anika walked out of the room past Om. Om saw the epitome of masked pain in her face. Shivaay plucked the photo from pinky's hands , tore it into pieces and threw it in air. Pinky and tej were bewildered on looking at this. "I don't know what problem u have with this alliance shivaay. U have always thought from brain and for the welfare of family and business unlike a few" said tej giving a corner focus at om and continued "what happened now?".

Shivaay yelled " i don't want this rishta and its final"

"Bahut hogaya shivaay. Not even listening to your ma na? Now u listen. Chandnas are coming to India next week . We will have roka and rishta finalised then. This is final. If your decision will not change, mine will also not change. Am your mother remember that. U are marrying Akansha." screamed pinky and left the place with tej.

"Too much time has been lost already shivaay. If u don't act on it now, u would loose your happiness for ever. Enough damage has already been done. Your happiness is only in your hands. Its upto u whether to take a chance or not. Sometimes u need to gamble in your life to get happiness. Enough has been said already, choose wisely my brother else u would loose it altogether. " warned Om and stormed off from shivaay's room.

Shivaay was desperately trying to contact Anika. Finally he had managed to reach her through Mishra and had asked her to come to his room. "Anika just.. just.. listen to me. I didn't mean it that way. It just sounded wrong. I don't want to marry that akansha... " started off shivaay only to be cut off by Anika " i told u before sir... that u are my boss and its perfectly fine .. what u said. I don't really understand why u are discussing your private matters with me.. but since u are discussing i also don't know why u wouldn't want to marry her. She has everything u want right?  Naam khoon khandan... where did she loose out? Why don't u just marry her. Everything will get solved" fired Anika stunning shivaay.

"Are u mad Anika? I said don't call me sir... are u really asking me to marry her...?? U are asking me to MARRY her??" said shivaay unable to digest what he had just heard from her. "Oh am sorry i forgot your order about not calling u sir. U wanted me to call u shivaay na? Will call u so... So what exactly did i say wrong Mr.shivaay? U are anyway going to marry some Naam khoon khandanwali ladki right? Why not this girl who appears to be a perfect match? Whats wrong in that? Am i crossing my limits again Mr.shivaay? " fired Anika all riled up.

Shivaay totally lost it and pushed her against the wall " are u mad anika? Have u totally lost it? U are asking me to MARRY her. U are asking me? Me? Inspite of everything amidst us... the feelings ...the connection...  how could u? How are u not bothered? ". His breathing fumed against her face.

"I don't know about what u are talking about. But i am clear. There is nothing like what u said and i am not bothered. I don't care what u decide. Now leave me i have work " said anika pushing shivaay back totally undeterred. "Not bothered?" asked shivaay again unable to digest.
"Yes" said anika .

"We will see it Anika" said shivaay challenging Anika while she walked out of the room. Pinky tej drama, om's repeated advice , Anika's refusal, Akash's warnings and danger for Anika's life all this joined together and made shivaay feel frustrated.
He broke the flower vase on the table into pieces in his rage. He recalled everything that had happened . Om's words kept on revebrating in his ears. Shivaay let out his golden smile and did his signature hair flick with full on 'tadi'.

He called khanna from his new mobile and said " khanna do as i say. I want no excuses. Must be done as soon as possible  "

"Thank u my bhai Om, for the brilliant advice. I know how to take chances and gamble profitably " sniggered shivaay.