3)The race begins

Anika's head started spiralling on what she had just heard from him. "An year? With him? A week more with him and i will lose to my attraction" screamed her brain.

"You are kidding right? You can't be serious? How is it even possible?" asked a quivering Anika.

"I don't kid when it comes to business Anika. Am your boss and you are my employee atleast for an year, imagining u can even pay such a hefty amount. Am not sure how attentive u were during orientation so let me explain important aspects ... as per your job description u have to schedule all my meetings and activities with utmost care... make note of what i say and carry out... must do as i say only.. u are supposed to accompany me to all the business meetings I attend wherever it is. Since sahil is studying in a boarding school now dont say him as an excuse. In case of his holidays, I wouldn't mind if sahil accompanies u in our ... i mean in my travel. Else he can also be in Oberoi Mansion. I am sure rudra and prinku will take good care of him. U must be available only to me... i mean u have to be available for me to contact u anytime i feel like instructing u... Am i clear??" said shivaay to a shell shocked Anika.

"Its going to be torture, Cold blooded torture to be with him ,listen to him, to do as he says, to see him with other nkk ladies and to keep reminded every second that i don't have any of those with me and i can never have him ... 24*7. Why am i feeling pained without any fault of mine" screamed Anika's heart within her.

"U just can't dictate my life like this. Why are u literally forcing me like this? What wrong did i do? I thought we have become more friendlier with each other and have started understanding each other now after all these days. But u keep proving me that u will never ever change. U are still the same zaalim oberoi whose glass i broke. Its all my fault sir. Yes . Now that u are totally dictating me in my life i have to call u as sir only. Not billuji or... the way u have been screaming asking me to call u. Wait.. Why should i even call u sir? U would add another clause in your contract that i must not call this or that, and if i did must pay u another crore. Don't worry... i would do all u said but u would never hear another word from me. " said Anika and stormed from there with tear brimming eyes.

It took shivaay a few minutes to realise what had happened. He realised he had hit the wrong note. He never wanted to dictate her. All he wanted was to spend some time with her. But hard headed that she is , she had been literally shutting off all doors for him and left him helpless. Its the only way he could think if to make her stay with him especially now that Akash was hovering around. Shivaay followed Anika saying "Anika listen to me". But Anika didn't even turn her head around. Tired of it, shivaay dragged her by wrist with full force back to his room.

"Jhansi ki rani... listen to me ... first look at me" said shivaay with anika inside his office room. But anika turned her face to the other direction and was fidgeting to realise her wrist from his clutch. He pinned her against the wall and lifted her face. Stubborn minded that she is , she still choose to look in some other direction. "I am not dictating u anika. Notes taking , travelling with me and all are a part of the job profile. Contract is rigid i know but its for your good. Trust me. I will never hurt u. Just look at me. Talk to me... " said shivaay and after a pause said "Please".

Anika looked into his face on hearing his please. Shivaay's heart had a temporary relief when she looked back at his face. She was shocked that shivaay actually mentioned the please to her. In order for her to look at him and to talk to him. More than the words, she saw anxiety in his eyes looking at her eyes. While for a minute her heart did melt, she just didn't want to let it go this time so easily as if she did , she will fall head over heels for him and will ultimately get her heart broken. She realised how close they were against the wall and pinched him in his fore arm. Shivaay flinched in pain and broke off with his eye contact with her.