23)Shivika - bliss

Anika was a lost cause now. She had started moaning his name louder and louder with every attack he has been subjecting her. "Tell me Anika.. tell me u need me.." said shivaay firmly while grasping her hips with both hands. He parted her thighs and slowly brought her in contact with him.

Anika moaned his name much louder now while he dived to bite the crook of her neck while still being in contact. "Please shiv..vaay... i neeeddd u..." loudly whimpered Anika unable to withstand the sweet torture he has been subjecting her. Finally on hearing what he had longed shivaay started entering her. Her expression varied from pleasure to pain and she let out a loud grunt while tears slid off from her eyes due to pain.

Shivaay bent forward and kissed away the tear drops dripping from her eyes. He soothened her with kisses and stopoed his pace. "It won't pain hereafter Anika... am there na... trust me" said shivaay while placing soft pecks on her forehead and her cheeks. Trusting him as always , anika nodded feebly.

He again started moving inside her , this time slowly . Anika felt her pain change into tremors of pleasure . Her hands started clawing his arms for support while causing nail marks on them.

He kept moving excruciatingly slow as much as he could withstand for deriving and causing atmost pleasure.Anika was nearing her ecstasy while he was not far behind her either. He kept his teeth busy by the crook of her swan like neck while his heart was cherishing the sensation of being inside her. As she pinnacled, he accompanied her in letting out loud screams while looking into each other's eyes. When both were busy yelling each other's names in ecstacy, the spasms clenched around him. As he reached his threshold too, his control snapped. The wait was over. He started filling her , faster and faster until he exhausted himself into her completely.

Shivaay bent forward totally exhausted and kissed her wet cheek and lied down on her with his face by the side of her neck.
"I love u Anika" mumbled shivaay completely satisfied against her ear while gently pressing his lips against her soft skin."I love u shivaay" whispered Anika while enveloping his weight on her with her hands.

The satisfaction they had on their faces was priceless. They felt soul contented. Yes. Afterall they had lived their dreams.

*******************

After two days,

Sunlight finally found its way into the room and gazed into Anika's face. It had competition. Yes. Shivaay singh oberoi was already awake and was busy gazing the natural beauty of his sleeping love. He was annoyed with the sun for meddling in his path but couldn't run away from the fact that the ray which fell near her enhanced her beauty ten folds. Shivaay gently kissed her forehead and started thinking of recent happenings. He still couldn't believe she was with him by his side on his bed. Contented and praising his luck he kissed her perfectly shaped fingers by taking it in his palms.

She was exhausted. He had made her completely exhausted for the past two days. Except for the times they ate and sleep he had always kept her busy. The ever helpful OmRu had took off in their own cruise trip leaving the lovebirds their much desired privacy. Especially yesterday night. She turned and faced towards him in her sleep while half hugging him. Shivaay could see her neck , shoulder , waist and her chest filled with marks caused by him. New and old. From hickies to stubble burn everything ge had caused adorned HIS Anika. She was no less. His entire arm and back was filled with her bite and nail marks.