8) She is MY...????

Shivaay started with a "She is MY..." and got stuck. Something in him blocked his further admission. Something called Naam,Khoon and khandan. His eyes widened with shock both at his impulse to call her his life and the reality which prevented him from calling.

"She is your...?? What?? Employee? PA? Family? U keep saying she is like family , family. There is an importance to the word LIKE. She is NOT your family and can NEVER be yours. Yes. For you Naam , khoon khandan is important na? How would u even utter any word beyond MY?? U neither have the right to involve in her personal life nor tag her along to satisfy your whimsies. When you are not even able to spell out what she is to u, not even to me, with what right do u act on her? Although unintentional i have caused hurt to her indirectly. Am still trying to fix it. But for a person who 'portrays' to be protective of her , how can u be like this? How can u hurt her?  Any hurt Anika is going to face henceforth could reach her only if it manages to pass through me. EVEN IF IT REQUIRES TO BURN A 100 MEN ALIVE TO KEEP HER FAR FROM HURT LIKE U, I WOULD DO IT. With the right of my love, i warn u back off. Don't u play with her feelings" yelled akash with his utmost rage, pushed him back and threw a handkerchief on him. Even before shivaay could realise what had happened and what had been spoken to him, Akash rushed out of the room.

Shivaay fumed with maximum rage at what had been spoken. His new mobile phone lost its life the same day it has been reinstated by khanna ji. Even the shredded pieces of his mobile could not satisfy the cyclonic rage in his brain. He wanted to destroy akash. But a part of him knew, the rage was not just on akash but also on him.

It was his brain which was stumped by those questions. It was his heart which hurt like a million deaths when akash kept on repeating Anika as his love and he, shivaay was the source of her hurt. Like a mad man , with confused thoughts shivaay rushed back home.

The pandora box has been opened out now. The war between his brain and heart had soared high into the sky. Out of his inability to decide about her and the indelible memories caused by her Shivaay felt a stinging pain in his heart and brain. As a vent, he started breaking everything within his vicinity in his room.

From his 42" Japanese TV to the ornamental lamps, everything remotely breakable was broken down on the floor just like him. The reality has struck a strong note on his life and he loathed it as much as possible. Hearing the noise, omkara rushed to shivaay's room. "What happened shivaay ?? Why are you behaving like a lunatic ? Why are u hurt?" asked om rushing to face shivaay and to hold him. But shivaay shrugged off his hold and turned his back to om and said " please om i want to be alone. I need to be alone for a while."

Om realising that his brother is in grievous rage persuaded " what happened shivaay? U know u can always share... why are u so agitated?". But shivaay gave a stony silence as his reply. "Is this about Anika?" asked om hitting the bull's eye. "Why should everything be about Anika? What makes u think its anika? She is our employee who is like our family. Thats it. Why must everything about me concern about anika?" yelled shivaay in an attempt to hide his hurt.

"So this is about anika.. what is wrong with u? Even after all the madness u have done for her...the extent to which u have cated for her .. are u saying that she is just an employee?? U were not in hotel since morning. U are bothered by Akash's presence around her because of your jealousy.U had even made Rudra to spy on her and akash... yes duffer told me. And u are saying she is just an employee? Are u crazy? U are inevitably in love with her. U cannot run away from this fact for long" yelled back omkara unable to digest his brother's stubborness.

"Ok fine. Anika is important to me and i care about her. That doesn't mean i am in love with her. For me Naam, khoon and khandan is important which she doesn't have. Am bothered about Akash because he is bad... n... n... its not jealousy " said shivaay mildly stuttering at the end.

"Have u gone crazy shivaay ?? She had entered your heart as the love of your life long before and we both know it. You have been behaving totally lousy ever since Akash came into picture. Yes. Jealousy itself has lousy in it my bhai. U are jealous. U are worried if he would sway away Anika from u.  From what i heard from Rudra u were last in hospital then how did u get hurt? How did u get hurt by your heart too? Can u swear on me that it has nothing to do with Anika? U love her with all your heart. U have even left your business meetings for her. What naam , khoon and khandan are u talking about? The girl who had it all and backstabbed u with her illicit relationship or the girl devoid of those but sacrificed her self respect just to save u from murder charges, who is greater? If your naam , khoon and khandan are indeed great then why were u about to get cheated? If it wasn't for Anika our entire family and your life would have gone down the drain. U are a typical businessman shivaay. For u even love would appear like a deal. So let me talk in your language. Anika is a worthy deal yielding recurring profit of love in your life. If u are hesitant to act on it i am sure there are many other men like akash who would take over the deal. Don't come crying to us then. We can awaken a sleeping person not a person who pretends to sleep. Choose wisely. " blasted omkara venting out his displeasure towards his brother 's ignorance and left the room.

Shivaay was petrified with what he had heard from om. "Akash? Or someone else with Anika?" the very thought was nauseating for shivaay. "Am i in love already? Am i really in love with her ?" asked shivaay to himself. Akash's words and Omkara's words kept on revebrating in shivaay's ears.

Realisation hit shivaay . " Omkara is right. I love her. I don't know when and how but i have indeed fallen in love with her. she is mine and mine only " screamed his brain due to the sudden realisation. He felt like he had solved a life long mystery in a sudden moment. He felt relieved.He slowly lifted his face towards the mirror and saw.

He saw that his lips had lipstick marks from her lips. Shivaay remembered his moment with Anika in the storeroom and how it felt. He felt his body responding to the mere memory of the incident. Exasperated shivaay removed his coat and entered the shower with his shirt.

A cold shower was the need of the hour for shivaay and he didn't have the patience or the clarity of mind to take of his shirt. He started standing beneath the shower. It was soothing . Suddenly he heard the door open and saw that Anika had entered into the bathroom fully drenched in her reddish orange full arm top. His eyes widened with shock.