36)Promise

There stood a gorgeous Mandap , the best ever she could imagine. The entire area was decorated for shaadi.

"You asked me if am sure of our destiny that day right? This is how sure i am about us." said shivaay while suddenly slipping in two platinum bangles into her hand. Anika already overwhelmed was too shocked on seeing those bangles. Yes those were the bangles given by her friend Mallika while wishing her to get the love of hef life.

"If i remember right , mallika had asked you to wear these when you find someone who loves you madly, treats you as number one in his life,smiles all day thinking about you, whose life is incomplete without you and his entire world revolves around you. Anika, you have already found one. This kanji eyed bagad billa. While others propose for marriage with a ring, for our unique love story its only relatable to propose in this unique way. i am proposing you with these bangles promising that each of the above is true and will always be true when it concerns you. My life without you i totally unimaginable for me and you are the only world which i would love to live. Ive never been this happy , my entire life and i promise you to make sure you will be happy always . I will wait for you all my life and so will this setup and the instant you give your consent i would marry you the very same day. Did you think i wouldn't know your fears just because you didn't confide those to me? "asked shivaay.