21)Togetherness

DISCLAIMER: THE ENTIRE PART CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT (18+) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Anika caved in for the wonder he has been causing in her. His hands started roaming along her side curve with overpowering lust.

Shivaay started kissing her with all his vigour like this was the end of the world. He was lost in the taste savoured by his tongue in her mouth. It was a perfect mixture of sugar and spice that even a perfect , cooking expert like him couldn't have come up with such a recipe. If he had a chance to keep his lips bonded to hers eternally shivaay would do it without any second thoughts.

Although a lovelorn beast by mind, shivaay was physically human and Getting drenched by shower continously didn't help things. So after a few minutes both Shivaay and Anika started panting for oxygen and finally parted their lips. Anika had mentally started cursing oxygen for being essential for existence. She slowly moved her wet lips towards his stubble and traced its length along his cheek slowly. Her unexpected move shocked shivaay and made his vigour touch the skies.

His breath started altering like a raging bull ready to knock off anyone or anything which would come in his way of having her. He pressed his lips by the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent deep. Anika's pulse rate raced as she felt his raging need for her.

He started kissing and bitting her alternatively with all his might, setting her skin on fire. Responding to his force anika grabbed his drenched shirt and started drawing patterns in his back with her sharp nails that it was only a matter of time that shirt would be filled with minuscule holes. All of a sudden shivaay's hands reached beneath her top , started tracing and pressing her chest in rhythmic compressions while recapturing her lips in a kiss. Having caught totally off guard and unable to process the havoc of emotions unleashed within her, Anika began panting. Her haphazard panting changed to audible gasps as he filled his palms with her exquisite flesh mounds and started massaging the sensitive tips between his fingers.

Anika was ecstatic . All she was capable of thinking and screaming was SHIVAAY.
While his hands were busy playing and kneading her chest , his mouth started sucking the water that dripped from her chin thereby making it difficult for her to even moan his name. Her hands roamed all over his back. All of a sudden her breasts became free from his captivity and before she could register what had happened, Shivaay had recaptured her lips in a hard urgent kiss.