5) The Twist of tales

He rushed to him and held akash by his collar ,dragged him far from the room entrance  asking "where is she?". Akash  realising what shivaay has done, cut the call , pushed aside shivaay's hold and said " i must be the one doing this for what you are doing with Anika. I will never hurt her physically or emotionally. She is in the room talking with mom" .
"Cut it out akash. Where is your bl*ody manager Varma?? I want him now. He needs to be taught lesson on what must not be done with people associated with me " said shivaay.

"You better read the complete report given by your PI shivaay. Varma got fired long before. And he would not dare to come in front of me again. Not after how he had behaved with MY Anika." said Akash stressing the MY. Shivaay infuriated further yelled "Don't u dare Akash. She is mine. Stay off from her. I am warning u . U hardly know her for two days and u are claiming her yours?"

"Who said i know her for just two days? Your PI? Let him rot in hell for his wronged skills . She had saved my life , my mom's life and i had called for the interview solely for Anika but u had to come in the middle and spoil it just as usual na?" screamed Akash.

Flashback:-

Akash and his friend Jai were travelling in his car. Akash doesn't care about anything or anyone in this world except his happiness and his mom's happiness. He is not the typical rich guy who detests and puts down middle class and poor people. But neither is he an angel to care for them. To this day he had never fallen in love with anyone and believes women fall for money and looks only. He had had a lot of liasons in the past but none of it was even remotely close to LOVE. So, Akash the only heir of chopra family , scion of pentagon group of companies and a born ladiesman found it difficult to understand the concept of karvachauth. Jai his best friend, unlike akash has found his love and has decided to personally shop for his wife her karva chauth attire and items for the ritual and was discussing the same with Akash.

Anika stressed from her intimate dream about shivaay and his recent engagement with tia badly wanted a break and had hence started to walk with sahil to drop him in the bus stop for his school bus. Sahil tripped while walking and just in time Anika caught him from falling. But sahil's crutch got extended towards the road and when Anika had pulled up sahil it hit against Akash's car and gave a loud thud by the side of the car. Akash got furious as it was a new car he had exclusively imported from abroad. "How dare the devil can dent my car?" yelled akash and stopped the car and was about to open the door. Suddenly the transformer at the distance of 10 feet started burning furiously with a loud blast and a high voltage line fell on the road. Akash , jai and everyone around were shell shocked. Akash just couldn't believe what he was seeing. Anika was shocked on looking at it and hugged sahil.

"The girl whom u cursed to be a devil is actually an angel who had saved our life akash. We would have died if u had not stopped the car to yell at her. " said jai feeling grateful. Akash saw a beautiful girl with mesmerising eyes retreating with a limping child.

Indeed she looked like an angel thought his mind. After two weeks , Anika had went to saraswati vidyalaya school to get admissuon for sahil. Although he had scored well in the entrance , the second largest school in the city demanded a huge donation of 10 lakhs. Anika had sought an appointment to meet the correspondent of the school and was waiting outside.Meanwhile Akash the convenor of the school who was on his way to the school got a call from sana.

Back to present...

When both akash and shivaay were holding each others collars in hospital corridor  , they heard a loud scream. It was Anika running for her life, chased by 10 goons trying to attack her screaming catch her she heard. Both Akash and shivaay were shocked beyond life and started fighting the goons when Anika stood behind them.

One of the goons tried to use the billhook on Anika but just in time shivaay held the billhook knife with his palm and kicked the goon in his chest. His palm started bleeding very badly. When another goon swayed the billhook at shivaay's head, missing it by a whisker Anika screamed Shivaay. Her heart stood still on seeing him bleeding and experiencing near death situations. Shivaay and Akash started yelling at Anika to run away. But she was dumbstruck on seeing the way shivaay was risking his life for her.

One of the goons threw a knife in her direction which just traced her arm and went by her side. Shivaay seeing her there like this , totally lost it and dragged Anika with him and started running through the corridors of the hospital. Akash and his few employees were trying to withhold goons but still four of them escaped and started chasing shivaay and anika. Shivaay dodged them by pushing wheelchairs and stretchers in their path and it slowed down the goons.

He saw a closed door by the service room and dragged anika into the door. It lead to a stairs which had a strong partially opened insulated steel door. Shivaay and anika entered the room and after that shivaay pushed the support which was preventing the door from locking . The room happened to be the basement storage unit of the pharmacy . Anika was literally dumbfound and kept on staring at shivaay.

Shivaay still unable to believe HIS Anika had death threat right in front of his eyes started panicking and asked "are you alright? Are you hurt ? Why didn't u run away when i told u to run? " . He started tracing his hand along her cheeks and gazed all along her to inspect if she is hurt and kept on asking "are u alright?". She kept on getting thoughts about how he had risked his life for her minutes ago.

Anika saw his hands bleeding bad. She broke down completely and hugged him. "Anika what happened? Are u hurt? Why are u crying?" asked a panicked shivaay and hugged her back as if she was his lifeline. Anika started crying her eyes out and kept on mumbling " don't leave me".

Shivaay started soothing her back along her hair fondly.

Anika said to herself " i thought u were just my attraction and i can exist without u. But now that i saw that i could have lost u forever, i realised that there is NO me without you. I have fallen in love with u shivaay. Why do u make me helpless with your care? I don't have the strength to fight against this love. Why should u fight for me and hurt yourself always? How could i fight u and the love i have for u? How could i fight against myself? But how could i be in love with u when i don't have any of the things u love? Don't leave me shivaay. I feel like crippling into pieces." .

The realisation was too much  for her and started sobbing more, hugging shivaay much more tighter. Shivaay reciprocated by tightening his hug too. He had never seen Anika in this vulnerable side before. He had never seen her broken to this extent. He felt himself melt. He kissed her side cheek mumbling "i am there anika. Nothing will happen. I won't leave u". Anika loosened her hug as soon as he kissed her due to shock.

Shivaay broke the hug and kissed her forehead protectively. Anika was dumbstruck. He proceeded to kiss the tear trial right down her eyes.

He strengthened his hold on her with his unhurt hand by snaking it around her waist and proceeded to keep giving comforting pecks on her cheeks. He traced his lips along her jaw line while shifting to her other cheek. Anika felt her breathing pattern vary. Shivaay loved the sensation of his lips on her skin.