34)I trust MY shivaay

After roaming around the museum for nearly 4.5 hours Anika was exhausted. All of a sudden chanda called her. Surprised on receiving her call at 12AM in indian time, Anika asked "didn't you sleep?". But what chanda told shook anika.

"Pinky singh oberoi had announced that shivaay singh oberoi will be marrying akansha chandna in 10 days after he returns from US. She also said that those rumours associating shivaay in a love triangle was sheer gossip and that the concerned person was not even employed in their company. Why is she flipping like this anika? Am scared for you. I was happy when you had called before a few hours explaining how shivaay and you have confessed and are made for each other. But now on seeing this am scared for you anika... what if.."panted a tensed chanda only to be cut off by anika saying "i trust him more than my life. My shivaay would not let me down."

"Anika are you fine?" asked a worried chanda while anika gave a feeble hmm. "Actually Akash.."started chanda only to be interupted by Anika saying "we will talk about that later chanda". Understanding her friends's unspoken pain , chanda said "clarify with shivaay anika. Am worried fpr you". "There is nothing to clarify chanda, my shivaay won't let me down. He had promised me. I trust him"said anika while cutting the call. She kept on repeating i trust him while tears emerged from her eyes due to unspoken and unaddressed fear. How to tackle the fear of insecurity which had grown with her over the years? She had never actually had anyone in her life and now that she finally has one who claimed to be hers, she is in constant fear of losing him. No she trusted him with all her might. But she couldn't stop fearing her dreadful fate. Confused and teary Anika tried to put on a brave front and walked back to OmRu.

After reaching back atlantic city,She received a call from shivaay saying he had an urgent work in california and wouldn't be back for two days. Her worst fears started playing out in front if her. But her love and trust for shivaay made her to fight against her insecurities. She decided to hopefully wait for him with OmRu. Omkara left the next day to new york for his art gallert work. Only rudra was there with Anika. Anika felt all time low without shivaay. It killed her a lot that he didn't even call her once. While she tried aclling he was invariably busy.

Rudra said "bhaiyya makes a bad boyfriend na? He never calls.. who doesn't call his girlfriend ?". "No rudra... he is the best. He might have been busy. He is a busy businessman na? I dont want to distirn him. His happiness and success means a lot to me.Just because he didnt call for past two days doesn't mean he is a bad boyfriend. I trust my shivaay. As soon as he is free he will rush back to me soon" said anika sternly and hopefully. Rudra gave a huge grin and said "bhaiyya is lucky to have you bhabhi." "Am lucky to be with him rudra" said anika smiling.
"Nope bhabhi... honestly am lucky to have you both lovebirds in my life. Thank god bhaiyya fell for you and not another nkk idiotic lady."said rudra chuckling while anika felt touched. She had the best devars ever.