7) Reality slaps hard!!

Just then, they heard a huge thud on the insulated steel door. Almost reflexively, shivaay pushed back Anika from his hold. Anika was startled. The door opened and they saw Akash, an older man at the entrance with a fee others in the back. The older man screamed "What are you two doing here? Violence in the corridors and this in here. Is this a hospital or what ? This is a hospital pharmacy storeroom . Not a hotel to have your liason. Aren't u ashamed of this lady? Are u a prost..."

But before he could even complete his statement shivaay had sprang towards him to hit him. But the old toad was already on the ground. Akash had punched the guy in his face hard enough for him to be on ground. Anika had tears brimming in her eyes on realising what has happened and what is happening. Shivaay was raging at his maximum for two different reasons . One at the old toad to have even dared to use that word against HIS Anika. Second at Akash, who was he to even feel protective of her. It was HIS duty and his alone to protect her. To be there for her.
A faint shadow from behind came running to the front which finally ended up to be khanna.

Shivaay now completely infuriated slapped the toad left and right . A few more hosptial authorities came now and they n khanna together held back shivaay from thrashing the man. The police which had been summoned for the violent chase by Akash had now turned up to enquire the ugly spat between Shivaay and the old toad. The older guy was one of the directors of the hospital.

Shivaay totally riled up,  shot orders for Mishra , made a few calls and got the entire hospital brought under the Oberoi banner. He held the old guy by his collar and said "this now belongs to me. This is my hospital. I am the Boss . She is my PA. You don't have any right to say anything to us. You are fired now. Don't u dare talk anything about her. " to the pleading old guy. "As the owner of this hospital, i want to lodge a formal complaint about people who had attacked us." said shivaay to the police.

Shivaay roared " Take Anika back to her home" to khanna . Anika too upset and visibly shaking was absolutely too pissed to think. She slipped slightly while she crossed the duo. Akash nearer to her caught her arm and asked " are u fine?" . Anika nodded . "Khanna i said take her home soon" roared Shivaay again. "Ji this way" guided khanna to anika knowing about his boss's temper. After they left "everyone out now. I want to have a private conversation with Mr.chopra here" said shivaay in the deadliest yell he had. His rage was on a totally new level that it was difficult to brush off the possibility of murder from his to do list about akash.

When everyone left listening to their new boss, shivaay threw akash towards the wall and yelled " i said stop following Anika. Its because of u all these problems had occured to Anika. Who are u to fight for her? Am warning u. Stay off from her. Else.." which was cut off by Akash who had pushed shivaay away with equal force and said "Else what? What will u do? Scream like a lunatic? Thats what u are capable of. U talk too much shivaay. I am trying to protect my love. U are asking me to back off, stay away yada yada... one question WHO ARE U TO ASK ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HER? WHAT RIGHTS DO U HAVE? U MIGHT BE HER FORCED BOSS NOT MINE. I LOVE HER AND I WILL BE WITH HER NO MATTER WHO BURNS. BUT WHAT IS IT TO DO WITH U? CAN U NAME YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANIKA? SAY IT.. WHO IS SHE TO U PERSONALLY?"