15) Jealous Anika

The day of departure has come. Anika was surprised on seeing Om and rudra in the flight.  She felt glad that she needn't spend time alone with shivaay. But it was a far call. The beast had again tried his luck making HIS Anika jealous by flirting with the cabin crew blonde. Anika tried to ignore his antics by biting her teeth. While Rudra amused at his brother's amateurish ploy , Omkara sighed at the emotional tug of war between his brother and his unproclaimed love.

After the excruciating experience with shivaay in flight, all Anika needed was some time away from the beast. But shivaay had absolutely no plans of leaving her and letting her free from his MISSION ANIKA JEALOUSY. He was met by Clara at the Airport. Clara was a famous realtor and had a reputation of a naughty girl. She had always been a fan of his almond shaped azure eyes and the greek god features. In an hope to satisfy her wishes , at least this time, she had dressed suggestively that rudra's eye balls nearly popped out of his eye sockets. As soon as she met shivaay, she ran to encircle him in her squeezing hug. Although shivaay wanted to push her off the limit she did that, he controlled himself seeing the look of detest on HIS Anika's face.

Anika felt nauseated. She wanted to grab the foreign b*tch by her hair and break her bones. But isn't her rage is what shivaay wants? So with all her self control she restrained herself from attacking clara. "Why are u looking that way Anika? Is this bothering u?" asked shivaay in a teasing way. "Nope u continue your airport hug massage session. Better get a room " grudged Anika. "Good. we definitely are going to by the way. We all need to rest right." said shivaay enjoying the contempt in her voice.

After reaching Atlantic city and the hotel of their stay, Anika was shocked to see that she had to stay in the annexe room of the presidential suite of shivaay. "Separated by thin wall and just a door? Common entrance for both to get out of the room. What and all would that bhagad billa do to torture me? How could i stay with him after those kisses? I would go mad. I couldn't even tell him to change. He would jump to the sky asking if am bothered " screamed Anika's heart. She felt like having a panic attack.

Om and rudra stayed in the adjacent room. They had a mild grin to their face looking at the sly move by their brother.