33)bhabhi-devar day out :)

Omkara and rudra who had returned from the cruise early morning that day, had crash landed the lovely couple hugging. "Oh oh... O this is why i asked you to knock before entering... now see you have disturbed bhaiyya's rasleela."said rudra. While an embarrassed om and shivaay yelled "shut up rudra." And om hit ru's head from behind.

"Anika, are you alright?" asked om concerned on seeing her exhausted demeanor. "Yeah am fine. Just a bit tired."said anika while both om and rudra shot nasty and teasing look at shivaay. "Let her rest a bit bhaiyya "teased rudra while shivaay grinned like an idiot. A highly flushed anika blurted out "No no its not what you think rudra" , om's raised eyebrows didn't help the situation at all.

"Hmmm... whatever ... as you say bhabhi... we thought of taking you out... but you are saying you are tired" said rudra while pounting like a child. But for his physique, rudra reminded anika of her brother sahil.

Anika not wanting to disappoint him asked "no no not that much tired... where do you want to go?" . "My sweettt bhabhi... you remember that film we were watching before a few days where everything in museum comes alive at night?"asked rudra like an excited puppy. "Ahhh yes yes... although an english film it was very decent." said Anika. "Yesss... we are going to that museum. Its in new york. Its almost 3 hours travel. Come we can leave now itself" said rudra dragging her.

Shivaay didn't protest thinking outing would soothen her mental unrest a bit. But his mind had now started a storm thinking about the possible reasons behind her outburst. He refused OmRu's offer to accompany and said he had work to be done.