2)Too many surprises

"Fhat the wuck? What is that jerk doing here with Anika? Damn it khanna... call mishra and ask him to get the papers ready as per what i say" screamed shivaay while literally storming through the corridors before reaching for the lift.

Two days... just two days its been since she got employed as his PA. Oberoi group of companies had a sentiment of inducting freshers on a friday. So shivaay had waited patiently with all the self control he had for her official date of joining. He had rehearsed multiple times on how to surprise her as her boss without lossing his composure. But its Anika , the anomaly that she is in his life... she chose to drift him apart from his plans and gave a brutal shock in the utmost unbelievable way.

Shivaay's fiery eyes through the glass elevator kept on giving out flames on looking at Anika laughing with Akash Chopra. If stares could kill, Akash would have been dead for a hundred times in the past 6 minutes. "Hello Mr. Chopra " said shivaay in a stiff manner attempting to break their conversation. "Billujiii ! Aap ? Here ?" Asked anika unable to believe her fate. "Why must he appear all handsome in his jamuni suit ? Can i never catch a break? Why are you so hell bent on breaking my heart God?" cursed anika in her thoughts. "This is the Oberoi hotel and am an oberoi. I can come here u know"said shivaay without releasing his cold stare at Akash."How on earth did he still manage to enter his Anika's life inspite of all my plans?" fumed his brain. "Hello Mr. Oberoi... i see u have hired Miss.Anika for your hotel. I must say u have an impeccable taste in talent..." started Akash but was interupted by Mishra calling Anika for completing her formalities. After ensuring that Anika left out of sight , shivaay turned to see akash staring at her direction. His blood boiled.

 His blood boiled

"... or should I say impeccable taste in beauty with brains ?" Completed Akash finally with a know it all grin."Just get to the point akash... What are u doing here? What are u doing with Anika? How do u know her?" fired shivaay on a single flow. "Just chill man... i don't have the idea of leaving here any soon , so u would get answers for all your questions " said akash with a chilled attitude. His comfort level was adding fuel to shivaay's raging jealousy."I am here for Anika. I like her . As u know, I can sense a worthy investment when i see it. She is one such. From what am seeing in your face and attitude, am more and more sure she is totally worth it." Said Akash infuriating Shivaay beyond limits."Hands off her Akash!!" screamed Shivaay.

"Hands off her Akash!!" screamed Shivaay