27)But why...shivaay?

Suddenly the car stopped and anika 's eyes and mouth covers were opened. She saw shivaay bending over her trying to untie her hands. "Was it u? Why? Whats going on? Why am i here? Shivaay listen to me first" yelled anika in a flow while shivaay again carried her on his arms to a mini ship . They had reached the ocean.

Anika just couldn't comprehend what was happening and what was going to happen.

Shivaay finally dropped her on reaching the ship and the ship started sailing into the ocean slowly. Anika grabbed onto the railings in fear of whats happened. "Shivaay first listen to me. Its not true. Its fake news. Don't mistake me. Why have u brought me here like this? What is going on ? Can u please talk to me without showing tadi? Stop being tadibaaz " screamed anika.

Shivaay cupped her cheeks and said "Am tadibaaz? Fine. Then Will u be my Mrs. Tadibaaz?"

Anika felt her entire world swirl around her. Here she was fearing the worst for her and her relationship while he was proposing her in the middle of the ocean.

She still couldn't comprehend what had happened. She uttered a "uhh" to him.

He repeated the same " will u be mrs.tadibaaz" again. Finally realising that she had not misheard him she said "i am not understanding this... i thought u were mad at me... is it because u are jealous? Or are u feeling bad that u got dragged into news Or that we have spent time together and u are afraid i ll be..." before she could complete shivaay had pressed his lips gently onto her. He could feel how much anxiety her body has been feeling.

He broke the kiss and said " No its not because i am jealous. Its not because i am scared of losing u to him. I can see it in your eyes that you are only mine. None. None can separate u from me. Its not because i feel bad . Its not because i am afraid you are pregnant. But its because i love u. I realised i can't spend a minute without u in my life. I was angry on seeing the news anika. Its true. I was blinded by my anger. But my heart fought with my brain for u. Although my brain fought with me about the picture my heart screamed i had always been proved wrong when it came to u. I decided to listen to my heart and enquired the news channel which had leaked the news and who was behind it. Not because i didn't trust u but because i wanted to prove u were right. It was your bua who had taken that picture . She had wanted to use u as bait to get money from me and akash. She wanted to get money through u. She is still under the custody of my men and i swear to u that she will never dare to cross your path again. These 10 hours i spent without talking to u, without seeing u, drove me crazy. I felt like i have been slow poisoned. I realised u are the very reason for my existence. I can't even think of being separated from u and i can't spend another minute without u in my life anika ... Do u trust me anika? Will u be mine forever? Will u marry me? Marriage will not be soon.. it will take time but are u willing to marry me..."

Anika was shocked beyond words.