18) Team AniOmRu wins

Anika turned towards shivaay and said "is it that only u could spy on me? Rudra told me everything" and showed the mobile to him. It dawned upon him that the Obros had tricked him into confessing his love for Anika.

The Obros came in rushing and hugged shivaay. Shivaay felt it overwhelming and shocking. He got furious on seeing Rudra and said "what is going on?? What happened to u Rudra? Why is your cheek swollen? Why are your lips bleeding?" in a fit of fury . "Bhaiyyaaa scars of the battle. Am the one whom u attacked a few minutes ago. Am sooo happy finally u spoke those golden words and got this race between u both over with. Poor me look... all my protein shakes are oozing out as blood. Atleast for that u both should be happy " said Rudra.

Flash back:-

Anika rushed out of the room after slamming the door. After realising what had happened , Om and rudra followed her. Anika didn't know how to go , where to go and which place to go in that new country. She desperately wanted to cry out in her home in mumbai. As she walked by her legs' decision rudra and Om ran and stood right in front of her. Both were panting a lot. Anika was shocked looking at both of them. "Bhabhi.." said Rudra to the collective shock of Om and Anika. "What?" asked a shocked Anika to rudra. "Yes... u like bhaiya.. bhaiyya loves u ... u are our bhabhi... i will call u as bhabhi only here after "said rudra still panting.

Anika's eyes were open to their maximum size on hearing what had been spoken by rudra. "Am not sure of what u are talking Rudra... its not possible..." said a dubious Anika with the faintest hope.

Om tried to shush Rudra from spilling further information. It was after all their brother's love life not theirs. They can indirectly push and guide him not rat him out completely. But Rudra was in no mood to listen. He screamed "Enough Om. Am tired of their games. I cannot see them both hurting each other. I want all their misunderstandings to be over with this day" and started saying how shivaay has realised that he is in love with her, how he is totally jealous and insecure with akash, how he had asked him to spy on Akash during their hospital visit , how hurt he has been these days, why he had planned the trip now, how he had even opposed and left his family for her welfare and to be with her etc etc...

The more Rudra kept talking tears started swelling in Anika's eyes. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Is it true? Did he really 'Love' her? HER? Did he really do all these things for HER? Anika stood still. Om broke her out of her trance and called "Anika". "O bete ki !!! Really? Is it true? "Asked Anika. Both the obros nodded. "But how would i believe? Why isn't he expressing it to me? Why is he still showing tadi?" asked a confused Anika. "I have an idea " said rudra dragging both Anika and Om to the pub.

By his plan Anika was to pretend to be drunk, he will be in disguise like a random guy and anika must appear close to him when shivaay comes there after Om's warning. Just like a trap for a rat, shivaay believed Om's words and rushed to the pub. On seeing him enter, Rudra said "Bhabhi bhaiyya has come.. now act like u are going to kiss me... just acting ok" . Anika said " chup rudra " and came closer. Then 'bam', shivaay had hit Rudra who was in disguise. Anika had her mobile in speaker in her jean pocket through which OMRu heard their bhaiyya's confession live behind the closed doors.