24)Trouble in paradise?

After sometime,

"Shivaay" moaned anika while searching for him with her hands by her side. Unable to not find him and opened her eyes frightened.  "Looks like someone is still dreaming about me" chuckled shivaay. Anika saw towards the direction of the voice and found him standing majestically standing all suited up in his black three piece suit. Anika flushed and shook her head in a no. "No? Then shall i make u dream?" asked shivaay mischievously.

"Cheapda...in morning itself??stay away" said anika blushing hard while trying to maintain her tadi. "Cheapda...?? This is not what someone said yesterday night... or should i say for past two days. I didn't know my name can be told these many times in these many modulations" grinned shivaay like a mischievous cat. Anika unable to face him retorted "  I don't know about what you are talking about" and tried walking from bed while wrapping herself with the sheet. "Oh don't sweat Anika. I had seen everything already with atmost precision. Its engraved in my mind. See Even now am seeing" said shivaay teasingly while closing his eyes.

Anika thoroughly embarrassed now ran into the bathroom and locked it. After bathing anika came out. Shivaay was not found nowhere and television was turned on. Anika searched for him while a pair of hands grabbed her from behind.

She realised that it was shivaay and he turned her to face him and started kissing her. After breaking the kiss, Anika asked him " why are u dressed?"

Shivaay replied " i had planned to see location for hotel today" and pecked her lips again.

Suddenly on seeing the news , shivaay retracted his hands from her and threw the glass to the wall. Anika was shell shocked.

Even before anika could register what had happened shivaay had left the room in lightning speed."Shivaay listen to me " pleaded Anika and tried running behind him but he had already left without any trail.

She tried calling him but couldn't reach him. Anika felt her world crumble down into pieces.