29)But ;)

Completely touched Anika's eyes had moistened . "That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me." Said Anika. Shivaay hugged her comfortingly, and chucked the little happy tear that had escaped from her eyes. "Be it happy tears or sad ones... don't you dare to let it out henceforth. It pains my heart. I want tadibaaz anika as my Mrs."said shivaay trying to lighten her mood.

" How sure are you that i would never say a no? What if i don't say yes? "asked Anika giggling. Shivaay who had now placed both his arms by her sides caging her against the fence of the ship moved closer to her face and rubbed his nose against her's in an eskimo style. "Ahh.. i just know. I know my paanika" said shivaay playfully.

"Oh really, fine. Its not a no. Its never a no. At Any place , any time , with anyyy..." dragged Anika trying to instigate shivaay with jealousy while shivaay tried to gulp down her tease and put on a brave front. "You won't and you can't say with any man... so proceed." said shivaay eager to reach the conclusion of her speech.

"Hmmm... i was about to say with any dress actually. Any man is not a bad idea too"winked anika making shivaay restless and impatient.

"Proceed soon"said a grumpy shivaay tired of paanika's teasing.

"Fine fine.where were I? Ya. With any dress any place and at any time am ready to get married to this idiotic bagad billa in front of me...but"

"But... only if you are capable of making me say an yes to your proposal, i would marry you. By yes not acceptance , i mean the word 'Y - E - S'. Until that happens, we are not engaged and i will not marry you. Try to make me say YES bagad billa. Thats the punishment for you to have left me crying for the entire day." said Anika while all shivaay wanted was to facepalm and curse his fate. "You told that you are ready to marry me... then why does that yes matter?" asked annoyed shivaay. "It matters because you were tooo overconfident of your yes from me. So yearn and earn it. Also this is my revenge. So i would take my sweeettt time until you are successful in making me say YES. No. Its not going to be soon as am sure you will not be able to make me say an yes.challenge it is" said Anika mischievously.