16)Threshold reached?

After sometime , OmRu came to Shivika's suite. "Bhaiyya didi... this hotel has the best casino in the city. Come na... we shall go" said excited rudra. But right at that time Clara came, now dressed more suggestively in a low cut gown and pointed heels. "Shiv.. vay.. i am ready for discussing the deal , i have different locations and plans ... for your hotel. Can we proceed?" asked Clara in sultry voice. This time not just Rudra even Om was blood shocked. Without waiting for shivaay's reply clara clung her hands around shivaay's waist and kissed his cheeks. Anika threw her diary from her hand , left the room after slamming the door and was followed by OmRu. Instantaneously Clara withdrew her hand from him as shivaay pushed her aside and she left the room.

Shivaay indeed had plans to build a hotel at AC and Clara was helping him but he never had other intentions with her. When Shivaay had asked Clara to act intimate with him in front of Anika , clara readily agreed as she always had been infatuated by him. But when their little act went overboard both of them felt the gravity of hurt they had caused. Guilty Clara left the place. Right then an emergency call arrived for shivaay.

                            *********
After some time

As shivaay was talking over phone, Om rushed to the room and yelled "Anika is drunk and is out of control shivaay". Shivaay ran helter-skelter and found Anika having her hands around the waist of a guy and about to kiss a bearded guy with trench coat. Shivaay's jealousy raged and in less than a minute , the bearded guy was in ground due to the slap he received from shivaay. Shivaay lifted the trembling drunk anika into his arms and took her to the room and dropped her on the couch.
"What is wrong with u?why are u drunk? Why did u try to kiss him?are u mad?"flamed shivaay.

"Don't touch me with the hands u touched that b*tch. I would do anything i want. I don't want to be your past time." blabbered Anika.