35)Return of shivaay

Shivaay returned back after two days, and soon as he was back he kissed Anika like it was the end of the world. "I missed you" tried saying Anika while shivaay was too busy kissing her to let her speak. After he was done with his intense kissing session and both heaving for breathe, shivaay said "i missed you more than you could possibly imagine. Now come with me immediately " while dragging her out of the room.

"Shivaaayyy ... what are you doing? Where are we going?" asked Anika to shivaay utterly shocked. "You would know in a a few hours Anika. Stop asking me now" said shivaay . Highly impatient anika tried thinking of various possibilities of where they were heading and ultimately none of her thoughts came handy. She was absolutely clueless as to what was going on in the beastly billa's mind.

They finally reached a mansion near new ark which beamed the board called oberoi estate. "What you have your own mansion here in two hours travel? Then why were you and omru staying in a hotel?"asked Anika totally shocked. "How else can i convince you to stay in the same room , be in the same bed as mine? Had i brought you here, you wouldn't have let me teach your lessons you know" chuckled shivaay while anika bumped his ribs with her hand and continued " by the way travelling by highway although quick is tedious. OmRu hardly stayed with us right?so they kept changing their bachelor pad. While am gonna surrender mine to an angel today"

"What bachelor pad?what angel?" asked a confused anika while shivaay dragged her to the rear end of the garden. The sight shocked anika.