Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Lily POV)

Waking up the next day in the forest I got up and shook all my fur out. I looked over to my right to see Cole still sleeping.

Smiling evily, it probably looked like a sloppy smile seeing as I was in wolf form; I bent my front down in the pouncing position with my tail swiping behind me. Jumping up I face planted Cole in the side and we ended up rolling down a hill that was in the woods.

Somehow we changed forms half way down the hill so when we finally stopped Cole was on top of me, naked. OMG WE’RE BOTH FRICKING NAKED! Cole was staring down at me wide eyed and I mean staring at ALL of me.

“My eyes are up here Cole”

“Oh I know I’m just enjoying the view” Cole smirked; once his eyes lifted to mine we had one of those fairytale eye lock moments. I took this moment to look at Cole properly. He has dark brown hair that was filled with short soft curls and a strong jaw line.

Coming back to reality I realised that Cole’s lips were inches from mine. I held my breath until his lips slowly came down and landed softly on mine. I shiver ran down my spine as I grabbed the back of his neck and pressed my lips harder onto his. Cole groaned as our lips moved in synch with each other. Nibbling on his bottom lip, he gasped which gave me the opportunity to slide my tongue. We were fighting for dominance but in the end Cole won so his tongue explored my mouth. I moaned when he started to suck on my bottom lip, I could feel Cole smile into the kiss. I ran my hands up and down his well defined chest; this caused him to groan again.

I realised what I was doing when I felt Cole’s member poking into my thigh. I gasped and pulled back. I’m such a slut! I’ve just been rejected by my mate and now I’m making out with a completely different guy! Talk about running into the arms of another man.

Wriggling away from Cole I noticed that he has a shocked expression on his face. “I’m sorry this should never have happened!” I choked out. I shifted and ran back to the pack house to get ready for school.

“LILY!” My name echoed in the distance. I knew it came from Cole but he sounded heartbroken.  Frowning I carried on running away. Like I did with Nate. Like a coward.

(Cole’s POV)

I was fast asleep when I felt something hit me in the side and we started rolling down a hill. I was so shocked that I ended up shifting back to human half way through. I finally stopped rolling and realised that I was pinning Lily underneath me.

Looking down I noticed that we were both naked so I chose this moment to check out Lily’s ever so beautiful body. I dropped my gaze down to her round perky breasts that were screaming at me to lick but I controlled myself and continued looking. I travelled down to her flat stomach and was just about to go further when Lily spoke.

“My eyes are up here Cole”

“Oh I know I’m just enjoying the view” I smirked. I lifted my eyes up to meet hers and I was caught in a strong gaze. I could see that she was checking me out so while she was distracted I leant down until our lips were inched apart. Slowly I lowered my lips to hers. I felt her shiver as she grabbed the back of my neck and pressed my lips down harder. I groaned and started to move our lips in synch with each other. She nibbled on my bottom lip which made me gasped; she took this opportunity to slide her tongue in. I got the control which allowed me to explore her mouth. I sucked her lip which made her moan, I smiled. She started to caress my chest which made me groan again and I instantly went hard.

As the kiss started to get really heated, Lily gasped and wriggled away from underneath me. I was just sat there is shock. “I’m sorry this should never have happened!” she choked out. She shifted and ran away from me.

“LILY!” I bellowed out but she never came back.

I sat there for a while to register what just happened. This should never have happened. Her words kept echoing in my head and every time it got repeated it felt like another hole was puncturing my heart. I know she’s not my mate but I can’t help but love her. I’ve been in love with her since I laid my eyes on her when I moved here 2 years ago.

*Flashback*

 I got out my mom’s car to look at my new home. I’ve just moved from Indiana to here, Maine, as my dad just died so my mom thought it would be best if we had a fresh start.

I looked up at the mansion of a pack house, it was huge! A man and woman came out the front door followed by the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. She was quite short but she had an amazing body. She had blonde hair that went past her shoulders and the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen. She was a goddess.

“Welcome, I am Steven, the Alpha of the Bluemoon pack and this is my wife Melissa, Alpha Female, you must be Cole and Janice” the man, Steven, said as he shook both mine and my mom’s hands.

“I’m so grateful that you allowed us into your pack, you know, after everything” my mom said

“I knew Austin very well so any family of his are allowed in my pack. I’m very sorry for your loss”

“Thank you” my mom smiled gratefully.

“Oh and this is Lily, soon to be Alpha Female” Once he introduced Lily as Alpha female I knew my chances were taken, she was already happy and in love.

“Hi it’s nice to meet you” she smiled, god she was stunning “and stop calling me Alpha Female Steve, I’m not going by that name until Nate comes back and it’s official that I’m Alpha Female” I frowned at this, confused. My mom wore the same expression.

“We have a Alpha problem at the moment, come in and we’ll tell you about what happened” Alpha Steven said kindly

After a few hours we knew the story of their son, Nate, I didn’t mean to be but I was slightly happy that he was gone as I could have a chance with Lily until he comes back. I knew from then that I was in love with her.

Everyone knew that I loved Lily, apart from her. She was so dense. She thought that I flirted with everyone but really I only flirted with her and god it felt good when she flirted back.

I won’t give up on her. I’ll fight for her, even if Nate’s back now. He didn’t want her so I’ll always be there for a shoulder to cry on. I just want what’s best for her.

Sighing I got up and shifted back to wolf form. I ran back to the pack house to get ready for school.

.............................................................................................................................................

Awwww, votes for the kiss?? ;D

Thanks for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Dani xxx