Chapter 11

*Not edited*

Chapter 11

(Lily’s POV)

Later that night Aaron was supposed to be coming over to the pack house to ask to be in the pack. Earlier I heard a heard a heart breaking howl that I knew instantly came from Nate. I have no idea if he is going to let Aaron in the pack or not. As a wolf and Alpha he has no reason not to but as a human with emotions it could go either way.

We were all in the living room when someone knocked on the door.

“Sophie, get that, you’re the most superior” Bradley stated

“I am not getting the door! Get off your lazy ass and do it yourself!”  Sophie shouted out while waving her hands around everywhere

“No!”

 “Yes!”

 “No!”

“Yes!”

“Oh for goodness sake! I’ll get the flipping door!” I shouted as I got up to answer the door. While Sophie and Bradley were having their little argument the door bell also went off.

I opened the door dramatically and found Aaron there standing a bit awkwardly

“Ermm hey, I’ve come to talk to the Alpha?” it came out more of a question rather than a statement

“Yeahh come in. Sorry about the wait because some people couldn’t be bothered to get off their fat asses!” I shouted the last bit so everyone else could hear it and opened the door wider to let him in.

He followed me to the living room where all the guys were. “Aaron’s here to talk to Nate” I said is got through the door.

“Ha! Good luck man, Nate is in the mood from hell” Xavier said while chuckling.

“How do you know?” I asked

“Spoke to him earlier about Aaron coming into the pack, seeing as I’m Beta, and I think he’s a bit jealous” he winked and nodding his head towards me and Aaron. I blushed and stepped away a bit. Aaron looked even more awkward than before.

“Oh so now he cares” I couldn’t help but say sarcastically  

This made Xavier wince. “Right come on Xavier, Soph let’s get this show on the road” I said as I spun on my heel and made my way to Nate’s office, where he was most likely sulking.

When a new member comes into a pack’s territory they have to ask to be allowed into the pack. The decision is made by the Alpha obviously, the Alpha’s mate, which is me, the Beta and his mate, Xavier and Sophie. Sophie has even more influence than normal as she technically has Alpha blood running through her as well. In my pack, gender doesn’t matter. The next Alpha is the first born son or daughter, because Nate was born 3 minutes before Sophie, he becomes Alpha.

I barged into his office without knocking to find him sleeping on his desk. When the door hit the wall he jumped out of his seat, still looking a bit sleepy. I frowned when I noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

“What happened to knocking?!” Nate growled out at me

“Not my style” I said while sliding down onto his sofa. Nate growled again but we just ignored him as Sophie and Xavier slide in next to me. Aaron remained standing and bowed his head out of respect.

“Alpha Reynolds I have come to ask you to accept me into your pack. I shall be dedicated wholly to you and this pack and shall be a warrior when needed” Aaron sounded very formal and extremely sincere.