Chapter 22

Decided to upload again as I felt bad for the last chapter being boring. Enjoy! (Not edited)

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 22

(Nate’s POV)

We all stood there shocked at Casey’s outburst. We weren’t expecting that. Even more shocking was that Sophie walked over to her and engulfed her into a hug and let Casey cry on her shoulder.

“Shh it’s okay. We’ll sort everything out, I promise” Sophie whispered into her ear.

They soon pulled back, a small smile formed on Casey’s face “Thanks” she said through her watery eyes.

At this point Nick and Bradley came back with the tracker team. We all turned to them to see if there was any news.

“We caught Lily’s scent near the Moonstone border. He must have taken her back to his old pack house” Nick said

“He can’t have. I burnt the whole place down when I escaped from there” I said grimly, regretting my actions

“Nate!” Sophie gasped out

“I know it wasn’t the best solution but I went crazy with revenge” I bowed my head out of respect to all the innocent people I killed that day.

“Where ever he is, he’s definitely back in his old territory. There’s a house deep into the woods that could be a good place to start” Bradley said

“But that’s too obvious” Cole said while frowning

“That’s what I was thinking. Maybe he wanted to be found” Xavier cut in.

“Well what we waiting for! Let’s find him then!” Sophie said, a bit over enthusiastically

“Right I want me, Xavier and Cole upfront with Lexi, Sophie and Casey in the middle and Nick and Bradley at the back. We shall not be breaking that formation. Understand?” I say firmly. Everyone nodded. “Let’s go then”

We all ran out into the woods, shifted into wolf form and placed all our clothes into a bag which will be dumped somewhere when we get there.

I nodded my head into the direction I wanted, Carter’s territory, and then we were off. Running to save my mate and our future Alpha Female.

(Lily’s POV)

I sat, well laid, there shocked. My mouth was hanging open and eyes wide. Wow I wasn’t expecting that one; no wonder Casey has been acting weird recently.

“Why did you reject her?” I asked, dying to know.

“Because she’s a slut, I don’t want a mate that is impure”

“What century are you in? Everyone likes to experiment these days. I bet you aren’t a virgin either” I reasoned. He just bowed his head. “Exactly and I wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t a slut, rumours are a bitch these days”

“My wolf has been angry with me for days, I can only just transform with a lot of effort”

“That’s because your wolf needs a mate, they complete you” I said softly

“Every time I’m near her I go crazy. Everything about her makes me want her”

“It’s to be expected, you are mates after all” I gave him a reassuring smile “please untie me Carter, you aren’t a bad person. Just someone that has been hurt too many times and are blinded with rage”