Chapter 19

I gave up on my RS revision so I decided to write a chapter instead! :D

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 19

(Lexi’s POV!!)

I was sat in my room doing my homework when an unbearable pain to the right of my chest went straight through me. It knocked the breath out of me.

I looked down to my chest to find nothing there. The pain double in intensity and I was struggling to breathe at this point so I put all my weight on my desk to push me up onto my feet.

I walked down the many corridors, leaning on anything I could find. I tried to call out but I couldn’t get enough breath in me to shout. Tears sprung to my eyes as the pain was increasing. I got to the stairs and slide down onto by bum so I could wiggle down the stairs.

Halfway down I heard Sophie’s voice come from the kitchen “Ughh it felt like someone just walked over my grave”

“You freak who says that anymore” Xavier’s laughter spread through the hallway

“No seriously something doesn’t feel right”

I was at the bottom of the stairs now and with a thump I landed on the floor

“What was that?” I heard Sophie say as her voice got closer “Omg! Lexi! Are you alright?” she and Xavier ran towards me and lifted me up and carried me towards the sofa.

“My-c-chest” I gasped out “I-t h-hurts”

Sophie leant over me to look at my chest “there’s no blood or bruising” she said while frowning “what did you do?”

Suddenly, it was like a weight was lifted off my chest and all the air came back into my lungs. The sudden rush of air made me gasp.

“It’s gone” I looked down to my chest, everything still looked fine. “It was weird. I was sat doing my homework and this sudden pain went throughout my chest and I couldn’t breathe. What the hell?”

Mate my wolf wined find mate. I don’t have a mate! Don’t I?

“Do you have a feeling that’s something is wrong” Sophie asked

“Yeah, something is definitely off and my wolf is saying for me to find my mate”

“What? You don’t have a mate yet” Xavier said while frowning

“I don’t get this. I’m going to find Nate and see what he has to say about this” Sophie said as she turned. Xavier grabbed her by the arm, stopping her in her stride

“He’s not here. He’s gone for a run with Lily, Aaron and Cole” he explained, my wolf wined at Cole’s name

“Nate!”

“Cole!”  Sophie and I said at the same time

“Huh?” Xavier asked confused

“Something is wrong. I can feel it” Sophie said as she started running out of the door. I was close behind her.

“Bradley! Nick!” Xavier called out which caused them to coming running down the stairs “We need your help. Something has happened to Nate and Cole” They all followed.

Once we were in the woods we ran out our top speeds. Even in human form we were fast runners. After a bit I came across the most glorious scent ever. It was spiced apples with a hint of cinnamon. I instantly started to run in the direction of the scent and Sophie and Xavier soon followed.