Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Lily’s POV)

As soon as Sophie came home I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my room

“What the hell Lil! Talk about man handling!” Sophie joked

“Sorry but I really need your help”

“Okayy, what’s up?”

“I want to get revenge on Nate. Make him feel what I’ve been through” This brought back the memories of the Casey situation and that kiss. A blush rose to my cheeks but I soon covered it with a stern look on my face.

“What has he done now!” shocked that he could do even more to me

“He just kissed me and everything was going great until he built up a wall and basically shouted at me to get out!” I could feel my anger building up as my voice got louder.

Sophie’s eyes widened and her mouth fell open “wow, I know he’s my brother but what a dick!”

“Yes! That’s why I want revenge!”

“So what you planning on doing?” she had a mischievous look in her eyes and sounded way too eager to plan revenge on her own brother

“Soph, are you sure you want to do this? Nate may get hurt” I looked at her with a pained expression on my face.

“But you’re my best friend. Nate as treated you like crap so he deserves it” she says as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Are you 100% sure?? No backing out” I was still anxious that she was going to stop the plan mid way through

“Yes!!! Now tell me what you’re going to do!” She said why laughing and shaking me.

A big grin came on my face “Okay so here’s the plan...”

 The next morning I got up an hour early to start on my plan. I got in the shower so Sophie could work on a clean and blank canvas.

About 10 minutes later Sophie came in with her massive make up bag and the sluttiest outfit she could find.

“What do you think” Sophie winked as she stroke a pose, i.e. stuck her ass and boobs out while pouting her lips.

“Wow I’m going to look like a stripper! Who wears stuff like that!?”

“Casey” we both said at the same time and burst out laughing. By the time we finished laughing we were both on the floor holding our stomachs as tears streamed down our faces.

“Okay - okay I really need to get ready” I said through the laughter