Chapter 3

I looked the sun in the blue sky. I was in the room that Mister J gave me. We were in a big building, in the center of Gotham.

I showered and he gave my new clothes. I wore black tee-shirt and blue jeans.

I could see my reflection on the window. I'm so pale. I'm so skinny. Everything seemed so unreal.

I looked down I watched cars driving in the streets.

I heard the door be open.I turned around and saw Mister J. His beautiful eyes looked at me.

'' You'r beautiful without all this dust, doll '' he said with a smile.

He told me to follow him to a kitchen. He gave my a plate of eggs and bacon.

'' Eat, doll. You have two years to make up ''

I ate slowly. The food seemed stuke in my throat. I had to drink a lot of water to finish my plate.

He took my pate and turned around to clean it. I looked at his shoulder move as he scrubbed the plate.

'' Why ? ''

He stopped and turned toward me. It was the first time I speak. My voice was hoarse and my throat hurt.

'' You get your tongue back ! ''

'' Why did you bring me here ? ''

He sat in front of me and played with a chain that was around his neck.

'' I never see someone get out of a grave two years after being burry, and you ? ''

I looked at my hands.

'' Y/N, you are intreseting. How is it even possible ? ''

My story was awful. I didn't want to tell him that my body could heal quickly after an experimentation. It seemed that my wound took time to heal completely.

'' I don't want to talk about ''

'' Take your time. What do you want to do today ? ''

Only one thing : see Damian. I wanted him to take my in his arms and hug me forever.  

**********************************************

Hi everyone :)

I would like to know which nickname you want for yourself in the story ? For the moment it's doll but maybe you prefer something else. 

Just tell me :)

Have a nice day