Chapter 9

I woke up in the middle of the night. I stayed a moment, looking the lights from Gotham. It was a city which never sleep. There were always people on the streets, even the night.

I stood up and put my clothes on. I went out of my room and look in the dark hallway. Mister J must be asleep. I walked silently to the front door of the huge flat.

I took the lift and pressed the button of the basement. I wasn't scared to meet strange people in the building. I quickly understood that Mister J owned the all building under another name of course.

The lift stopped. I walked out and went straight in the place where the targets and guns were stocked. I took one of each. I put the target at the end of the room.Then I took place in front of it, ten meters away.

I positioned myself, ready to shot. I took a deep breath and shot. One, two, three, four, five. I put down my gun and looked the target. Five holes on the chest. I smiled to myself. I improved a lot since Mister J had been helping me.

Suddenly, I heard someone clapping behind me. I turned around quickly to be face to Mister J.

'' Are you a night bird ?'' he asked.

I watched him coming toward me. He had his morning hair. He was almost like a normal person. You know, the kind of guy who doesn't kill people every two days.

'' I couldn't sleep. ''  I responded as he stopped just few inch of me. '' I decided to busy myself ''

Our gaze met. He was so close to me. I could feel his breath.

'' So you chose to shot with a gun to busy yourself ... ''

'' Yes ... ''

He put his hands on my shoulders.

'' You'r so surprising, doll '' he whispered.

'' Surprising is my middle name '' I joked, trying to act cool. Because right now, I was burning in the inside. Hormonal girl, you could say.

He chuckled.

'' I see '' he said.

His hands fell on my waist, and he wrapped his arms around it. Our bodies touched.

'' And you know what ? ''he added.

'' No ... ''

He leaned near of my ear.

'' I liked it. '' he whispered.

I looked at him, as he leaned his lips toward mine. Then he crash them on mine.

**********************************************************

Hi everyone ^^

I decided to put music with each chapter, because I love music. I can't live without it. 

The music I chose, doesn't have necessary a link with the chapter but it'll be the music I listen, writting it. 

If you have music I can listen just tell me the name. I like all the kind of it so ...

Hope you like this chapter :)