Chapter 11

He kissed me hungrily again. He pressed his body against mine. His kisses became more feverish.

He let my lips to captured my cheek then my jawline between his teeth and lips.

Bitting, licking my neck,he suck a purple mark on it.

His lips grazed my skin from my neck to my ear. He nibbled it gently. I bit my lip to surpress a moan.

'' You can trust me Y/N '' he whispered huskily into my ear. '' Do you understand ? ''

I closed my eyes as I felt his hands caress my hips. His fingers found a way to the skin of my back.

'' Do you understand ?'' he growled.

I nodded.

His lips came back on the purple mark on my neck and he suck harder. I let a moan escape my lips. I could feel him smile.

'' Use your word doll.''

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

He bit the mark. I yelped surprise. '' What are you doing ? '' I said a little afraid.

He looked into my eyes.'' I show to everyone that you'r mine now. '' he answered with a pervert smirk.

I push him away. '' I never say that I was your's ''

'' I know you want to. I saw you when you look at me. You want me ''

I turned around. I couldn't deny it that I was attracted to him. But Damian ...

I felt two arms wrapped around me waist. Mister J put his head on my shoulder, pushing my back against his chest.

''How can you trust me? '' he asked. He seemed serious.

'' I don ...''

I was about to say that I didn't know when an idea popped out.

'' You have to help me'' I answer with confidence.

'' Help you with what ?''

'' I want revenge ! ''

***********************************************

SURPRISE ! Double update ^^

I just feel bored today :)

Have a nice day all ^^