Chapter 4

I wore black hoodie and black jeans. I fold down my hood and went down the street.

Mister J let me go outside for few hours. I chose to go to my old college. I stopped and lean against a tree and looked students go out of the building.

Some faces reminded me people but they weren't important to me. Then I saw him. He was with five other students. I heard him laughed and talking with them. He seemed happy.

Two years passed. He must go over my death.

'' I'm happy for you Arthur '' I whispered.

I turned around and walked away. I walked to another college. I waited thirty minutes before students go out of it.

My heart beat too fast. Finally, I'll see him.

My heart fluttered when I saw him go out of the building: Damian Wayne. I wanted to run toward him and hug him. But I have to wait. He could freak out. I'm dead for him.

I watched him stand near the gates. Then a group of students came. He talked with them. Then he turned his head toward someone who ran toward them. He smiled.

It was a girl. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. And he kissed back.

My heart shattered into pieces.

My vision blurried because of tears.

I watched them kiss, then he put an arm around her waist and they said good bye to their friends before walked away.

I turned around and ran away.

I was so stupid. Two years passed. He went over it. He forget about me. He thinks I'm not alive. he found someone else.

I took out the phone that Mister J gave me and I called him.

'' What's up, doll ? ''

'' Can you pick me up right now ? '' I said between my sobs.

**********************************************

Hi everyone :)

I have some questions for you.

First I talked about Arthur only to show you what he became after your death. I don't plan to talk about him again in the story. But do you want to see him again ?

Secondly, I have a question about Mister J. Do you say Joker or The Joker when you have to talk about him ?

Thanks for the ones who will answer me 

And have a good day :)